Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
New to the forum! Just got my Explorer ST a few days ago. Named T’Challa. View attachment 11544
Hi Ho!

I had a KIA Stinger GT in black, the best color in the world but the toughest to keep clean. But you're gonna enjoy every time you wash it. (y):)

Last edited:

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thank you for your service Blue Beast.
Ditto. Much respect for our Armed Forces.

We had a guy in the Department who was a Navy Seal in 'Nam.
And a family member just passed away who was a battle veteran of WWII, part of the forces that liberated Germany form the Nazi's.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hi all. Currently own a stock 21 Explorer ST. Debating on some power modifications. Faster hauler for the kids is always a good thing.
When I raced Stangs, I modded all of them to one degree or another.
But in recent years (maybe it's because I'm getting older) I've become an absolute stickler for keeping my cars bone stock.

Soooooo ....how much hp do the ST's make on a tune? Lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST - Atlas Blue
New to the forum! Just got my Explorer ST a few days ago. Named T’Challa. View attachment 11544
Looks sharp... if I didn't find Atlas Blue, it would have been a coin toss between carbonized grey and black!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Sperry

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
New to the forum. Just placed order yesterday for 2022 Explorer St carbonized grey. Just checking in!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello all. Proud new owner of a black on black 2022 ST. She’s only one week old.
Congrats and welcome aboard

BlackBetty

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST Agate black
Hello all, new 22 black ST owner in the OKC area. I have been reading forum post about various modifications others have completed. Very informative thus far and makes putting together a list of upgrades much easier.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello all, new 22 black ST owner in the OKC area. I have been reading forum post about various modifications others have completed. Very informative thus far and makes putting together a list of upgrades much easier.
Greetings!

Before you make any power mods, check to see if your ST's production date falls within those contained in the recall.
https://www.explorerst.org/threads/safety-recall-22s27-rear-axle-bolt-fractures.3717/#post-47098

At this point, reported rear axle bolt breaks are extremely rare but it's something you might want to consider before upping the juice on your ST.

BlackBetty

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Thanks for the info CareerFiremanGuy. Is this where the fenfab diffystiffy or the AWR racing rear diff mount becomes relavant? If so it seems like a small price to pay and to install so I no longer have to worry about it.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
If you are going to buy something, buy the AWR. The other offering is not designed correctly, much as I like FenFab's other products.

BlackBetty

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
If you are going to buy something, buy the AWR. The other offering is not designed correctly, much as I like FenFab's other products.
Thank you for the help and the insight.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks for the info CareerFiremanGuy. Is this where the fenfab diffystiffy or the AWR racing rear diff mount becomes relavant? If so it seems like a small price to pay and to install so I no longer have to worry about it.
Yes, that is exactly where those two items come into place. Good luck with whatever you choose to do!