Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi, I placed an order for a 2022 Iconic Silver ST with 400a, Assist+, Street Pack, & roof rails last week. This will be the wife's car but I'm thinking about ordering one for myself! Anyone else have 2 STs in the garage?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Bigblue

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Hi all. Currently own a stock 21 Explorer ST. Debating on some power modifications. Faster hauler for the kids is always a good thing.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Ya'll, I'm Brandye from Texas. I am a proud owner of a 2022 Star White Explorer ST... I call Betty White.

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thank You I appreciate it. Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hi everyone! Decided since I've been placed in production purgatory, might as well join the club. Ordered a '22 carbonized gray, 401A equip, twin panel moonroof.
Welcome
welcome! You’ll love it here! Tons of useful info and help here.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

epsilon

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone. Just picked up my '22 ST in Carbonized gray from the dealer yesterday. The way this vehicle looks made me want to get a radio antenna installed on the roof along with a K-9 unit license plate frame to complete the look. Absolutely loving my new ride so far. Definitely going to tint those front windows though.
20220322_082330.jpg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi everyone. Just picked up my '22 ST in Carbonized gray from the dealer yesterday. The way this vehicle looks made me want to get a radio antenna installed on the roof along with a K-9 unit license plate frame to complete the look. Absolutely loving my new ride so far. Definitely going to tint those front windows though.
View attachment 11057
Congratulations and welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST - Atlas Blue
I joined in February as I had an Explorer ST on order and wanted to read up and learn all about these vehicles. I ended up cancelling my order due to the length of time it was going to take to manufacture (as well as the items that are starting to be put on hold due to chip shortages) and ended up finding the exact spec that I was looking for at a nearby dealer. Brought it home today and love the vehicle. Looking forward to continuing to read and learn more from the great people here. Time to find an open spot for the ST Driving Experience now.

20220331_222703492_iOS.jpg

epsilon

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I joined in February as I had an Explorer ST on order and wanted to read up and learn all about these vehicles. I ended up cancelling my order due to the length of time it was going to take to manufacture (as well as the items that are starting to be put on hold due to chip shortages) and ended up finding the exact spec that I was looking for at a nearby dealer. Brought it home today and love the vehicle. Looking forward to continuing to read and learn more from the great people here. Time to find an open spot for the ST Driving Experience now.

View attachment 11265
The blue is really nice. Congratulations!

kaekru

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Evening folks, have owned my 2020 ST for a few months now and will eventually go for a few mods, starting with exhaust system/tips. Also from NYC any other owners around the area?