Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Flyboy

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
I'm a new owner as of yesterday. Traded my 2017 Explorer Limited for a 2022 Rapid Red ST. i have been watching for these on line for several months and most dealers show pictures and specs, but when you call the say "Dealer ordered" but still at the factory. I found a dealer 45 miles away that indicated one was coming and I called. He said it just arrived and we went to see it. Pricing is "easy"....MSRP less the Ford incentive :-(. But they really wanted my 2017 and i got a pretty good price for it in trade. Haven't driven the ST much yet, just getting the manuals read.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
I'm a new owner as of yesterday. Traded my 2017 Explorer Limited for a 2022 Rapid Red ST. i have been watching for these on line for several months and most dealers show pictures and specs, but when you call the say "Dealer ordered" but still at the factory. I found a dealer 45 miles away that indicated one was coming and I called. He said it just arrived and we went to see it. Pricing is "easy"....MSRP less the Ford incentive :-(. But they really wanted my 2017 and i got a pretty good price for it in trade. Haven't driven the ST much yet, just getting the manuals read.

Congrats!

DirtLife

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
What’s up ladies and gents!
Clayton from Winters, California
Just purchased a 2022 ST in Forged Green
Bought for the wife but little does she know…

Been enjoying all the posts and learning a ton

Thanks!

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions

Thanks!
More pics please! Awesome color.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray

Thanks!
My wife gave me the thumbs up on all mods until I decide to buy a Mustang! Nice color and welcome to the forum!

Jmc1185

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello everyone.
Jon McCord from Carmel, Indiana
Purchased a 22 ST in January
It's been a long time since I have had a vehicle to play with and this forum provides a lot of ideas for play.
So far: window tint - factory match on the front and the windshield gets tinted tomorrow, smoked the headlamps and front emblem with Luxe Cristal Tint - fog lamps, rear lamps, and rear emblem tomorrow, new sub and amp installed to make the sound that the vehicle should have made from the factory. Next up: wheel spacers 1.25 front and 1.5 rear, Steeda lowering springs, Steeda adjustable swaybar, and Borla exhaust. I do not know anything about tune kits and look forward to input from the community. Photos coming soon.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

ghostfranklin

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hey guys, Cody O from Madison, WI. I just bought a used black on black on black 2020 ST last month. I've added a Borla ATAK, aFe momentum GT CAI, catch can, Whipple intercooler, Gearhead e30 tune, colder bosch plugs, fenFAB differential stiffener, Steeda strut tower brace and sway bar, black emblems and other exterior accessories. I have a fuel-it ethonal sensor, H&R springs and fenFAB downpipes on order. I want to thank you all for all the great input and advice. I've learned a lot about the platform and based my mods off of your reviews and testimonials. Glad to be part of the community!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hey guys, Cody O from Madison, WI. I just bought a used black on black on black 2020 ST last month. I've added a Borla ATAK, aFe momentum GT CAI, catch can, Whipple intercooler, Gearhead e30 tune, colder bosch plugs, fenFAB differential stiffener, Steeda strut tower brace and sway bar, black emblems and other exterior accessories. I have a fuel-it ethonal sensor, H&R springs and fenFAB downpipes on order. I want to thank you all for all the great input and advice. I've learned a lot about the platform and based my mods off of your reviews and testimonials. Glad to be part of the community!
welcome aboard

JohnSVT

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Hello everyone. Picked up a cpo white 2021 this week. Seems just about fully loaded with the tech/performance pack.
Had a SRT Jeep 3 years ago, and this thing blows it out of the water overall.
Wife had a 2014 explorer Sport, and this is a nice refresh over the sport trim.

It's going to be hard to keep it stock but I figure I'll start out slow.

Located in South Florida.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone. Picked up a cpo white 2021 this week. Seems just about fully loaded with the tech/performance pack.
Had a SRT Jeep 3 years ago, and this thing blows it out of the water overall.
Wife had a 2014 explorer Sport, and this is a nice refresh over the sport trim.

It's going to be hard to keep it stock but I figure I'll start out slow.

Located in South Florida.
Welcome aboard!