Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Mafia502

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST
hello my name is Jose Diaz. I just bought my first ford ever rapid red Explorer ST 2022. I love the color with the black out rims. Has such an aggressive look runs great looks great. Im happy to be part of the forum and to learn how to keep my ST looking and running great!

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
hello my name is Jose Diaz. I just bought my first ford ever rapid red Explorer ST 2022. I love the color with the black out rims. Has such an aggressive look runs great looks great. Im happy to be part of the forum and to learn how to keep my ST looking and running great!
Congrats on owning your first Ford and welcome aboard Jose.

Reactions
Welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Wriggs

Reactions
Vehicle
2002 Explorer ST
Hello everyone! Just purchased my first Ford for my wife this past Saturday. A white 2022 Explorer ST. I will admit that I am a little jealous of her now. Look forward to all of the useful information that this form has to offer!

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone! Just purchased my first Ford for my wife this past Saturday. A white 2022 Explorer ST. I will admit that I am a little jealous of her now. Look forward to all of the useful information that this form has to offer!
Congrats to you and your wife.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello All - My name is Joe and I'm the new owner of a 22 black on black ST. Not my first Explorer, but my first ST. I am a news photographer for numerous news outlets in Eastern Massachusetts and NH and Maine. The ST is my dream car, and I fall more in love with mine each time I drive it. We are a Ford Family with a 22 Escape, a 19 Escape, and a 19 Fusion Hybrid (that gets nearly 90 miles to the gallon! LOL). I look forward to these forums if I have any questions.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello All - My name is Joe and I'm the new owner of a 22 black on black ST. Not my first Explorer, but my first ST. I am a news photographer for numerous news outlets in Eastern Massachusetts and NH and Maine. The ST is my dream car, and I fall more in love with mine each time I drive it. We are a Ford Family with a 22 Escape, a 19 Escape, and a 19 Fusion Hybrid (that gets nearly 90 miles to the gallon! LOL). I look forward to these forums if I have any questions.
Congrats and welcome aboard Joe. Hope you're using every opportunity to frame the photos with your ST in the background.;)

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
Hello, went to trade in my 2019 AWD FLEX, for an ST Explorer. No deal on a White one they had( close ), however I called another dealer and they said I can come in on Friday 20th, and order one still.
planning on;
*2022 ST Explorer
*Stone Blue
*401A
*Prem Tech Package
Not sure about;
?ST High-Performance Pack - are these brakes worth it ?
?Roof Rails - have used cargo carriers in the past, maybe once every other year
?Twin panel roof - always had sunroofs, never really used them

Will I regret not getting any of those options?

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
You want the Street Pack, rails and sunroof are simply a personal preference type thing. Be prepared to wait. There is a reason Dealers aren't "dealing".

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
You want the Street Pack, rails and sunroof are simply a personal preference type thing. Be prepared to wait. There is a reason Dealers aren't "dealing".
Thanks ( might just skip the roof ), true about the dealers. They really wanted me to take the White one, but I prefer Stone Blue or Carb Grey. If I take my trade to carmax and go back I might just grab the white one still this week. They didn't want to give me enough for my flex, but got to where I wanted on the ST. Carmax would give me $7500 more than they would.

I am a lifetime Ford family ( father retired from FORD ! ) These are built at my customer ( Ford in Chicago ) will be able to keep an eye on it, should I place the order !

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Texasfit

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Just took possession of our 2022 rapid red Explorer ST yesterday 5/21 ordered in Dec of 2021. Previous vehicle was the 2019 Edge ST which was a great vehicle, was impressed with the extra horse power on the Explorer ST so we moved up to it. Performance is awesome, hopefully it will be as reliable as our Edge ST was. Looking forward to our Explorer ST adventures.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Just took possession of our 2022 rapid red Explorer ST yesterday 5/21 ordered in Dec of 2021. Previous vehicle was the 2019 Edge ST which was a great vehicle, was impressed with the extra horse power on the Explorer ST so we moved up to it. Performance is awesome, hopefully it will be as reliable as our Edge ST was. Looking forward to our Explorer ST adventures.
Congrats and welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Blue720

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
New guy here…..Just picked up a 22 star white ST with the street pack on 5/20/22. Now I have to wait for the break-in period to pass so see what kind of fun I can have. I have a CAI on order (AFE) the windows are being tinted today, and I’ll be looking for exhaust ideas in the near future. So far I love this thing.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
New guy here…..Just picked up a 22 star white ST with the street pack on 5/20/22. Now I have to wait for the break-in period to pass so see what kind of fun I can have. I have a CAI on order (AFE) the windows are being tinted today, and I’ll be looking for exhaust ideas in the near future. So far I love this thing.
Welcome to the forum

Seeker68

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
New member here from Michigan !.
Carbonized Gray Enthusiast ST ordered 3/29
Scheduled for production June 20th
Then changed to week of May 30th
Then changed to week of May 23rd
Then changed again to week of May 30th
Window sticker generated today with blend date of June 4th
Interestingly auto start/stop is included and only rear aux heater control chip is credited !
I was really hoping for the auto start/stop to be excluded ! oh well...

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
New member here from Michigan !.
Carbonized Gray Enthusiast ST ordered 3/29
Scheduled for production June 20th
Then changed to week of May 30th
Then changed to week of May 23rd
Then changed again to week of May 30th
Window sticker generated today with blend date of June 4th
Interestingly auto start/stop is included and only rear aux heater control chip is credited !
I was really hoping for the auto start/stop to be excluded ! oh well...
Welcome aboard!