Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

cmills

Reactions
Hi everyone! Decided since I've been placed in production purgatory, might as well join the club. Ordered a '22 carbonized gray, 401A equip, twin panel moonroof.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi everyone! Decided since I've been placed in production purgatory, might as well join the club. Ordered a '22 carbonized gray, 401A equip, twin panel moonroof.
Congrats on the order and welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome aboard

TeeJay_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all, Central Tx (atx) here
Just picked up a 22' Explorer ST a week ago. New to this platform, but not to ecoboost or other various platforms. Previous builds, Heads/cammed C7 vette, 2018 GT350, Big turbo Evo X, bolt ons 2018 cooper s, bolt ons 2014 Subaru Brz, Big turbo Mazdaspeed 3, Tuned bolt ons 2020 expedition 3.5l, tuned bolt ons 18' edge sport. Currently have a 2020 Mustang GT 10r80 and the Explorer!

So far things done to ST are: Aluminum pedals, custom ambient lighting, lamin x fog overlays, gunsmoke reverse light section, led lp and reverse lights, 5% tint around, various carbon fiber style interior bits.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey all.

Just got this 2021 St after trading in a 2021 Mercedes E450 All-Terrain (too small but hauled ass).

Would like to say things have been rosy since we bought it Saturday but the drivers side half-shaft booted failed on a road-trip Sunday along with that stupid oil pan felt cover flapping around, spent the last 2.5 days getting repaired. It has been a long time since I have owned a Ford and hope the first days problems is not a glimpse into the future for this SUV. My wife loves it and it is loaded so we are not missing many functions from the Merc. It has some pep so I am not missing to speed aspect. Looking forward to diving into some mods in the very near future.

20220203_092905.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
bought my 2022 ST one month ago. Loving it! I’m going to mess with It! Inter cooler, down pipes exhaus, tune, darken The windows. Maybe some red trim! Any other Suggestions?

Reactions
Hey guys I am Garrett Collins, just put an order in for a white Ford Explorer st. Set so arrive in approximately 6-8 weeks. Excited to see what upgrades come out for the vehicle and could possibly post mods that I will be doing. The plan as it stands will be to start with audio while I wait for aftermarket performance parts as well as put some mileage on the motor.

Grew up a ford enthusiast from my family. Decided to go back the ecoboost route from a 5.0 f150. Prior to that I had a 12 Taurus sho which I thoroughly enjoyed. Hopefully I’ll say the same for the explorer once it gets here!
Just got mine, don’t thing that an audio upgrade is necessary on the 2022. Sound system is banging!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

dondco36

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Ahoy! New 2022 ST owner as of 2 days ago in Oregon. This beast is wonderful! Looking forward to chatting and seeing what everybody is doing with theirs! B3BFA024-F609-4D4B-B952-798D673A4F6F.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
New member. Southern Oregon resident. Just ordered 2022 ST with about everything... I will modify when it arrives, i.e., lowering springs, sway bar, exhaust, etc. Look forward to reading what other members will be doing with theirs.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

1SlwST

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Good evening everyone I'm lalo currently in WA state just recently purchased a 2022 agate black st. New to this side of the community usually on the focus st forum's now I guess I'm on both. Wife and kids love it

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Good evening everyone I'm lalo currently in WA state just recently purchased a 2022 agate black st. New to this side of the community usually on the focus st forum's now I guess I'm on both. Wife and kids love it
Congrats and welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I'm from Fraser Valley, BC
Picked up my Baby just a few days ago.
2022 Street pkg, Tech pkg, moonroof, 2nd row capt chairs.
I'm very happy with her so far. No big upgrades yet and not planning on doing too much. Getting a good dashcam setup soon to keep an eye on her when I'm not around.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome