Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Recall 23S23 360 Degree Camera Stop Sale

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

SF02112

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I haven't had any black or blue screen issues since I've owned it (11/21) and it's driven almost daily. The only issue I've had is when backing out of my garage it thinks it sees something coming from the right side and initiates the automatic braking/anti collision. There is never anything back there and the thing about it that sucks is it is so random and it scares the crap out of me when it does it! It did it last week and it may be another 1-2 months before it does it again. I'm hoping the recall addresses this issue because I know I'm not the only one experiencing it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I haven't had any black or blue screen issues since I've owned it (11/21) and it's driven almost daily. The only issue I've had is when backing out of my garage it thinks it sees something coming from the right side and initiates the automatic braking/anti collision. There is never anything back there and the thing about it that sucks is it is so random and it scares the crap out of me when it does it! It did it last week and it may be another 1-2 months before it does it again. I'm hoping the recall addresses this issue because I know I'm not the only one experiencing it.
I've had it happen but only when there was some obstruction. Not knowing that feature existed, it made me think I did hit what I was close to because it's so abrupt. I decided to disable it knowing I've never previously backed into anything. You can do the same if it's that bothersome.

SF02112

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I've had it happen but only when there was some obstruction. Not knowing that feature existed, it made me think I did hit what I was close to because it's so abrupt. I decided to disable it knowing I've never previously backed into anything. You can do the same if it's that bothersome.
Thank you! I was not aware that feature could be disabled. I know it's a useful feature, but the stop is so sudden. Thanks again-

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thank you! I was not aware that feature could be disabled. I know it's a useful feature, but the stop is so sudden. Thanks again-
No problem. If you need help disabling, let us know.