Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Removed the front license plate holder... Already had touch up paint so cost me $8.54 for a multi-sized set of plugs and now it looks like I wanted it too...!
Looks great! This is my next project, but I went the lazy route and ordered the bumper plugs for the job.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Reactions
Over 7k miles in and 6 months and finally it’s ceramic coated…

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Still waiting on exhaust and springs, but was able to check a couple things off the list today. Also did a drop in K&N for the time being.

Before & Afters
IMG_1678.jpg IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg IMG_1689 (1).jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Drove it 640 miles to Wilson, NC. Next stop: Arlington to visit my Dad's grave at ANC. Saw several STs on I-95, including a Rapid Red.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Finally got to putting these on. Pretty straightforward and happy with the results.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looks good! Where did you buy those?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
That’s what I was looking for so that works out good. I would have liked it to cover the whole emblem so that no chrome is showing. Did you notice if anyone is selling something like that?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Cool, thanks

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just a little paint correction and detailing...

IMG_8800.JPG

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
7/6 Wilson, NC to Arlington - 265 more miles on the wonderful wagon road known as I-95 ;).

7/8 - 397 miles from Arlington to Vestal, NY. Abandoned I-95 (won't be taking it back home). Total trip miles so far: just under 1,200. On a lighter note, FWIW, best MPG: 25. Filled it today: $90.51 :eek:

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Has anyone ran a set of beadlocks on these things yet? Im wanting to run a set of beadlock wheels all the way around on some sticky tires but I haven’t seen it done and dont no if theres a reason why.

Reactions
1657336343180.jpeg Just installed the aFe Intake today. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me. Those hose clamps are my Kryptonite. You definitely need to have the right tools for the job (which I did) but having the right size tools is also important as there is so little room to move. But I refused to give up and got her done. I used two YouTube videos to prepare and guide me (Lethal and Ken Kyle Racing). I could see why it looked much easier if you have a helper (especially with those damn clamps).

Happy with the results... there is a noticeable sound as it now breathes much easier and the butt dyno feels a little something more up high. Looking to tackle the Whipple when I have more time next month.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Looks good. I'm tired just thinking about that project. There is so much plumbing in that engine room.

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST 2022

Reactions
Stopped for gas with "1 mile until empty" showing. Managed to get 18.468gal in it. ..which is a new record both for the amount of gas... & cost ($118.18)
DAMN!! Highest I have paid so far is 86 out here in Jersey. Don't remember how low it was but it was quite low on fuel..