Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Are you going to change midpipes? That and the tips are the things I want to change the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to change the midpipes but haven’t figured out which ones to go with for the stock exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Full detail inside & out, altho I still need to do the wheels before it heads to Tucson tomorrow. Pressure washer has the wheel well liners looking like new :)

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Finished Hot Rod Power Tour up with some laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway. Been on the road for 8 days…finally home tomorrow. E2E09682-C6BC-45B8-A8C0-82B4C2143B64.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Finished Hot Rod Power Tour up with some laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway. Been on the road for 8 days…finally home tomorrow. View attachment 12998
That is a bucket list item for me, congrats!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Took a buddy out last night in the ST and launched it from a light. After I let off he just looked at me in disbelief. Told him I wanted to race him (2014 SL63 AMG). He wouldn’t give me an answer, has to think about it.

thanks ZFG for an amazing E50 tune!!!

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Finally got around to washing after all the rain we've had. Few pics showing off. Still need to get the CF front spoiler installed one of these days.

IMG_4243.JPG
Front.jpg

Raer1.jpg

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Absolutely blew the doors off a TrackHawk

... & while I would like to claim I was in the ST, I was actually on my Kawasaki 1100. :)

NeverSatisfied

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
First mod and post. I had the plain Llumar tint the dealer forced me to buy for $995 ripped off and had it redone how I wanted it. SunTek Evolve 25% front, 15% back, 75% windshield, and 15% eyebrow. Next up, paint protection followed by major audio upgrade.
20220622_143131.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
First mod and post. I had the plain Llumar tint the dealer forced me to buy for $995 ripped off and had it redone how I wanted it. SunTek Evolve 25% front, 15% back, 75% windshield, and 15% eyebrow. Next up, paint protection followed by major audio upgrade.
View attachment 13068
Bad ass color! What are you doing to the stereo? Rip it out and start over? Oh and welcome to site.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
View attachment 13068

Looks great! Looking forward to details of your major audio upgrade! Have to say I get much more enjoyment driving my ST now that I have good sound! While many are happy with the oem stereo, I found it sorely lacking in both quality and volume.

Was delivering some material to a customer and they saw the sub and wanted to know all the details. Young guy maybe 27. Spent about 10 minutes talking stereo with him.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Looks great! Looking forward to details of your major audio upgrade! Have to say I get much more enjoyment driving my ST now that I have good sound! While many are happy with the oem stereo, I found it sorely lacking in both quality and volume.
Curious, what did you change your system out with?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Curious, what did you change your system out with?
JL Audio 13TW5v2-4
Front
Morel Virtus Nano Carbon MW6 6.5” Mid-bass
Morel CDM700 3.5” Mid
Morel MT-300 Tweeter
Rear
Hertz DSK 170.3 Midbase and Tweeter

Nav-TV Zen A2B
Audiocontrol D-6.1200
AudioControl D-4.800
AudioControl LC-1.800

If you are interested in a more high end build, check out @UNBROKEN

NeverSatisfied

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Bad ass color! What are you doing to the stereo? Rip it out and start over? Oh and welcome to site.
Thanks, I'll be removing the B&O and transplanting some of my stuff from my old truck, adding more, and upgrading some eventually.

Was delivering some material to a customer and they saw the sub and wanted to know all the details. Young guy maybe 27. Spent about 10 minutes talking stereo with him.
I agree on the stock B&O; for a factory system it's tolerable for now. It sounds better than my wife's stock 2019 F150, but sounds like crap compared to what I'm used to. I'm fixing to pull my Focal FPX 4.800 and Focal FPX 1.1000 amps, Morel Hybrid 602 components, IDMax12 sub, and JL TWK88 DSP from my 2004 F150. I'm going to move to a 3 way active setup so I'm going to start with adding a 3.5" Morel Elate Carbon MM3 and Focal FPX4.400SQ. Not sure what I am going to do sub wise as i like the IDMax, I just don't want a big box taking up needed space any more. It'll work for now though. Soon there after, I'll upgrade the Hybrids to Elates and have custom pods built for the tweeters in the sail panels.

I've always had trucks, so I've never really been able to do a system the way I have always wanted. Every vehicle I have ever had has had custom audio. I kept my last system for almost 20 years. OG Arc Audio amps, original CDT Eurosports, and an Audio Control DQX processor. While my new ST setup won't be on Unbroken's level, it will be good and better than anything I've had before.

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Another attempt at paint correction, starting to think the water spots were in the sheet metal before the paint & primer went on... This paint is absolute garbage

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Stopped for gas with "1 mile until empty" showing. Managed to get 18.468gal in it. ..which is a new record both for the amount of gas... & cost ($118.18)