Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Put lamin-x fog light tint on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just got back from our road trip. Total 2,598 miles. Max/Gal: $5.419 in Harrisburg, PA.

Reactions
Ordered the AWR mount, AFE intake, ZFG tune/tuner (3-4 weeks before in stock) got my set of Velgen rims directly through Scott Velgen (awesome to deal with BTW)
I'm in Canada, getting some of the parts here sucks. I originally tried messaging Lethal Performance multiple times through email and through facebook/messanger. They never got back to me once in 2 weeks.... man, awful. Even messaged Tyler directly and nothing.
Messaged Woosh and Ron got back to me within 15 mins.... So bought the intake and AWR through him... and will continue to do so.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered the AWR mount, AFE intake, ZFG tune/tuner (3-4 weeks before in stock) got my set of Velgen rims directly through Scott Velgen (awesome to deal with BTW)
I'm in Canada, getting some of the parts here sucks. I originally tried messaging Lethal Performance multiple times through email and through facebook/messanger. They never got back to me once in 2 weeks.... man, awful. Even messaged Tyler directly and nothing.
Messaged Woosh and Ron got back to me within 15 mins.... So bought the intake and AWR through him... and will continue to do so.
Weird, Tyler is usually pretty fast.

Ron though, replies almost instantly majority of the time. Great guy!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Woosh responded in minutes also. Never tried anyone else he gave me good price and shipped fast and replied even faster. that was enough to earn my business for the few thing I will buy.

Reactions
I had ordered this while it was on sale for the 4th and before I saw the newest problem with the car... but put it on today since it arrived.

20220713_SteedaStrutTowerBrace.jpg

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
I had ordered this while it was on sale for the 4th and before I saw the newest problem with the car... but put it on today since it arrived.

View attachment 13386
Looks Nice don’t forget what I circled before you drive off
BC5FF88A-A56F-4945-9769-ED26368C3AB9.jpeg

Reactions
Looks Nice don’t forget what I circled before you drive off
View attachment 13387
hahaha, I already caught that and removed it. I closed the hood and right away I was like "crap, I forgot the other bolt" and had to open it up again. As I posted the photo I saw it there and figured someone would make that catch too :ROFLMAO:

StarWhite22

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Let us know if you think that front strut brace makes much of a difference. Curious as to your thoughts. Thanks

Wesm63

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I've been slacking, i already installed the Steeda strut tower brace (no pic) and the Ford Performance License plate bracket. However, did get the ST back from the mechanic today, H&R Springs and Gibson Axleback Exhaust.

IMG_5566.jpg IMG_5565.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I've been slacking, i already installed the Steeda strut tower brace (no pic) and the Ford Performance License plate bracket. However, did get the ST back from the mechanic today, H&R Springs and Gibson Axleback Exhaust.
Nice! What's your first impression on the Gibson? My Steeda springs and Gibson exhaust was delivered this week, and I'm planning on getting them both installed this weekend.

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Which sway bar did you use please. Did stock rod not do good with them? Anything in the front.... where I feel there is loose steer.

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Added the JLT catch can to the ST today. This has been one of my first mods that I do since my 2013 F150 Platinum with the 5.0. I've seen the oil collected by the cans and I am sold on them. I chose the JLT because it looked easier to install and the other brand required drilling into the air intake tube. I didn't feel comfortable with that.
View attachment 2141
View attachment 2142
Dont you feel uncomfortable having to check can every 500 to 1k miles?

Wesm63

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Nice! What's your first impression on the Gibson? My Steeda springs and Gibson exhaust was delivered this week, and I'm planning on getting them both installed this weekend.
It's a bit louder than I was expecting but it's not obnoxious or anything. Don't get me wrong, it sounds good. I'm not sure if it's super wife friendly at the moment, she hasn't driven it yet but heard the cold start and raised an eyebrow.

Reactions
Let us know if you think that front strut brace makes much of a difference. Curious as to your thoughts. Thanks
I haven't put lots of miles on the car yet, but so far I'd say it helped a bit. Not a huge difference or anything, but the Strut bar, springs, and rear sway bar (all Steeda) made a world of difference.

Reactions
Who did the Ceramic coating for you? Are you happy with the way it turned out? Currently looking to get this done also.
I’m in western montgomery county. In skippack Pa. my guy has a shop here. Let me know if you want his co tact info. He’s fantastic and I am very very happy with the work

Reactions
I’m in western Montgomery county. In Skippack Pa., my guy has a shop here. Let me know if you want his contact info. He’s fantastic and I am very very happy with the work
Sure, forward me his info if you can. I work in Havertown a few days a month.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
just ordered my pedal covers today. lol