Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Just a few cosmetic things. Removed license plate mount, black vinyl Ford and ST overlays and yellow vinyl fog light overlays. Still debating whether or not I like the yellow....

1658340950818.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer King Ranch 4WD 3.0T
what was your thought/experience with the fog light overlays? I have a set and seemed like it was going to be more challenging than I expected vs other vehicles I have done in the past.

Reactions
what was your thought/experience with the fog light overlays? I have a set and seemed like it was going to be more challenging than I expected vs other vehicles I have done in the past.
Best $7 spent to get this look and this was my first time ever attempting it. Super easy but just a little time consuming to get it the way I wanted. Having a heat source helped to loosen stretch along the edges. It's been about a month since I've done it and still holds up great. There were some very small air bubbles that I couldn't release at first that drove me crazy but they have since disappeared.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Drove it to work, drove it home. Riveting stuff.

F=MA

Reactions
Just a few cosmetic things. Removed license plate mount, black vinyl Ford and ST overlays and yellow vinyl fog light overlays. Still debating whether or not I like the yellow....

View attachment 13482
IMG_5767.JPG

You need bumper plugs. My old white ST after trade-in. For a black ST you could use three smaller black plastic plugs from autozone also. "Needa" brand #454910 universal body panel retainer. The lower black plug is that plug from autozone. Matches the matte black plastic well. The two painted to match "Star White" plugs are from bumperplugs.com. I have not had any high pressure wash issues yet.

https://bumperplugs.com/

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Looks good. Is there a way to make the ST red with the 3D printer? I know nothing about using one.
yes there is if you have a better 3d printer than the one i was using lol

Ramma

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Got my windows tinted, and installed redline hood struts.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Washed, waxed, vacuumed, "ST" center caps on. Man, I'm getting too old to curl wheels.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Finally found the time to do additional tint work... rear reflectors and reverse/turn section of rear lights. IMG_8831.JPG IMG_8832.JPG

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST