Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

enthalpy

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
MBRP axle back has a really nice sound.
Let us know how the plasti dip holds up.
I went through car wash with brushes 1 hour after applying it. For 9.99 it looks nice and was a breeze to use. No issues with peeling it from paint without affecting emblem coating.

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Probably should be the last time you go thru car wash with brushes. Going to get a lot of swirl marks after awhile and not worth it. Enter to do the two bucket method and hand wash. You’ll thank me later lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Tackled the Whipple install solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I see 'em taken apart to that degree an' I just cringe. I may see if CVF would do mine. They're not too far away. The stress relief would be worth it.

Reactions
Man, I see 'em taken apart to that degree an' I just cringe. I may see if CVF would do mine. They're not too far away. The stress relief would be worth it.
It wasn’t too bad. One bolt at a time…

I love that you can see a little bling behind the grille too.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
It wasn’t too bad. One bolt at a time…

I love that you can see a little bling behind the grille too.

Have you considered opening up some of those spaces to change the air flow?

92onward

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Just installed the velossa big mouth…got my wife remove the bumper for me:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Looks great! how much time on the install?
Maybe 2 hours. I had to trim some on the inside for it to lay flat and remove the plastic belly pan to reach in and bolt it up. Pretty simple overall.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Just got done washing it.

Reactions
Opened up some boxes I’ve been waiting on. View attachment 13997 View attachment 13998
Do you expect (over stock and not the current brembo set up you have) that the rotora or RB 6 or 8 pot set ups will provide substantially better stopping power in regards to overall distance? Or do you see those upgrades as more of an aesthetic, balance and fade mitigating under hard prolonged braking set up? I've been looking at them for some time but I am largely more concerned on impact of the overall stopping abilities.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Do you expect (over stock and not the current brembo set up you have) that the rotora or RB 6 or 8 pot set ups will provide substantially better stopping power in regards to overall distance? Or do you see those upgrades as more of an aesthetic, balance and fade mitigating under hard prolonged braking set up? I've been looking at them for some time but I am largely more concerned on impact of the overall stopping abilities.
On paper these should outperform the RB/Brembo set-up. In reality I just thought they looked cooler. lol

Explorer ST Posts