Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What did you pay for your ST

MrHoward

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Reactions
Prices seem to vary a lot in this thread. Looking for Tech Package, and Moonroof. When I build on Ford.com, comes out to $58,375. What should I fight for when I walk into the dealership?

Hoezay97

Reactions
These days you’ll be lucky to pay sticker. Everything’s inflated, i had a guy tell me the st was 5K over sticker just because.
I ultimately picked up an atlas blue st for $58,585 after a 500 dealer discount

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Prices seem to vary a lot in this thread. Looking for Tech Package, and Moonroof. When I build on Ford.com, comes out to $58,375. What should I fight for when I walk into the dealership?
yeah I’d expect close to mrsp and then if ford has any offers going on. I’ve seen $1500 off recently.

with my custom order, I was able to order at 4% under invoice.

Reactions
Ordered mine in June, dealer took off $1000 from MSRP plus Ford $1000 rebate for custom order and this dealership had No Dealership fees. Tried 4 other Ford dealers around me to match and none responded. They all want $1000 to $2000 in additional dealer fees for BS stuff. I contacted other dealerships all over FL that had 1 or 2 ST on the lot at the time and all were $2500 to $3500 over MSRP

Reactions
These days you’ll be lucky to pay sticker. Everything’s inflated, i had a guy tell me the st was 5K over sticker just because.
I ultimately picked up an atlas blue st for $58,585 after a 500 dealer discount
That's right at MRSP if you had the tech package and moonroof, yeah?

Reactions
Ordered mine in June, dealer took off $1000 from MSRP plus Ford $1000 rebate for custom order and this dealership had No Dealership fees. Tried 4 other Ford dealers around me to match and none responded. They all want $1000 to $2000 in additional dealer fees for BS stuff. I contacted other dealerships all over FL that had 1 or 2 ST on the lot at the time and all were $2500 to $3500 over MSRP
Is Ford still doing the $1000 rebate for custom orders? My salesman didn't mention it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
If you have a long enough time horizon, it could pay to own Ford shares if your dealer will accept X-Plan pricing.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Local dealer offered 4% under invoice on an order plus rebates. I also just received a $1250 private offer from Ford.

Reactions
Local dealer offered 4% under invoice on an order plus rebates. I also just received a $1250 private offer from Ford.
When you say 4% under invoice, do you mean invoice price or MSRP? Also, how did you end up getting the private offer from ford?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
When you say 4% under invoice, do you mean invoice price or MSRP? Also, how did you end up getting the private offer from ford?

Likely actual invoice. I got that same offer from a dealer.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
4% under Invoice, not MSRP
MSRP is 58,970, invoice is 56567.20, 4% under is 54,304.50
This particular dealer has a Gray '21 coming in next week that they will sell at invoice and an Atlas blue being built on the 25th that will also sell at invoice if I want them.
3 other dealers offered 3% under invoice on a '22

I reached out to multiple dealers over the last 2 weeks and did a build on Ford.com while signed in. I received the offer on Monday in the mail.

Reactions
4% under Invoice, not MSRP
MSRP is 58,970, invoice is 56567.20, 4% under is 54,304.50
This particular dealer has a Gray '21 coming in next week that they will sell at invoice and an Atlas blue being built on the 25th that will also sell at invoice if I want them.
3 other dealers offered 3% under invoice on a '22

I reached out to multiple dealers over the last 2 weeks and did a build on Ford.com while signed in. I received the offer on Monday in the mail.
Thanks for explaining! Sounds like a great deal!

Reactions
Anyone in the Northern Virginia area seeing invoice / under invoice offers on a custom 22? The 2 dealerships I dealt with only offered 1k for the custom order + any incentives. No budging off the MSRP.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Anyone in the Northern Virginia area seeing invoice / under invoice offers on a custom 22? The 2 dealerships I dealt with only offered 1k for the custom order + any incentives. No budging off the MSRP.
Chapman autogroup in Lancaster PA is at 3% under invoice and under 5 hours from you.

Reactions
Chapman autogroup in Lancaster PA is at 3% under invoice and under 5 hours from you.
Do you have a salesperson by any chance? I reached out and Ann said they are pricing them at MSRP.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Sales manager wrote it up, Steven Wepryk

Attachments

Reactions
I ordered from Chapman Ford as well, but in Horsham pa. I think if you want the 3% below invoice you need to go through Tom, and he has folks do the deal with you. tborah@chapmanautogroup.com

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Explorer ST Posts