Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

PGMad

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello ! So excited to have another Explorer ! This is my 3rd. However my last one has been gone for awhile. I have to say I could drive my ST forever. It’s such a great ride. I also tow a 2021 Airstream Basecamp. Such a great pair ! ❤️❤️❤️

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello ! So excited to have another Explorer ! This is my 3rd. However my last one has been gone for awhile. I have to say I could drive my ST forever. It’s such a great ride. I also tow a 2021 Airstream Basecamp. Such a great pair ! ❤️❤️❤️
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

AkD3ntFix

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Looks like I’m part of the club. Signed the papers a few days ago. & I’ll be picking it up from my Ceramic coating Pro. Second Explorer for me. First ST. Upgraded from a 17 3.5 XLT that I bought new. 93k miles had service drop a bomb on me. Water pump leak. Get the estimate. And walk across the parking lot to sales. I only own one vehicle at a time. It functions as a work vehicle and personal. I am a Master Technician in PDR. Chase down hail storms from time to time. Mostly work around the NEO (North East Ohio) area. between camping in WV while my buddy fly fishes and hanging out up in New England to get some beach time and visit family I poor the miles on and am actually excited to spend time on the road with this one.

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Looks like I’m part of the club. Signed the papers a few days ago. & I’ll be picking it up from my Ceramic coating Pro. Second Explorer for me. First ST. Upgraded from a 17 3.5 XLT that I bought new. 93k miles had service drop a bomb on me. Water pump leak. Get the estimate. And walk across the parking lot to sales. I only own one vehicle at a time. It functions as a work vehicle and personal. I am a Master Technician in PDR. Chase down hail storms from time to time. Mostly work around the NEO (North East Ohio) area. between camping in WV while my buddy fly fishes and hanging out up in New England to get some beach time and visit family I poor the miles on and am actually excited to spend time on the road with this one.
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
New Explorer ST owner here! My name is David and I reside in Houston. I finally made the switch after realizing the Focus ST was not gonna cut it as a family car. 1 car seat and it was cramped!
Welcome. Now that it is starting to cool down in the Houston area, we need to set up a meet.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
New to the forum. Currently the wife's rig is a '19 Expedition Stealth Edition, but looking to downsize since we are now empty nesters. Thinking of ordering a '23 ST. Sure wish the fender trim was not so wide, or at least color matched.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

TwolIter

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST 401A Street Package
22 st silver with just over 2k miles and love the truck. I noticed right away there is a smell of what smells like transmission fluid when the vehicle is is going from auto start to run or in English when I get in and press the start button and then air switches to the vents. It's brief but consistently repeatable. I recently noticed there is moisture in the RF fog lamp and LF mirror signal indicator. I read a lot of post and can identify with others that yes my vehicle has the same issues. Every thing from noisy valve train to the sound of gas swishing back and forth when around half tank and other minor imperfections. Like many others I'm hesitant to take it to the dealer but will probably have to since this is covered under warranty. Again I love the truck and it's my daily driver. We are going to Asheville November 3 & 4th and then to Nashville on the return trip home. Excited to see how the truck does. Comments and thoughts always welcome...

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
22 st silver with just over 2k miles and love the truck. I noticed right away there is a smell of what smells like transmission fluid when the vehicle is is going from auto start to run or in English when I get in and press the start button and then air switches to the vents. It's brief but consistently repeatable. I recently noticed there is moisture in the RF fog lamp and LF mirror signal indicator. I read a lot of post and can identify with others that yes my vehicle has the same issues. Every thing from noisy valve train to the sound of gas swishing back and forth when around half tank and other minor imperfections. Like many others I'm hesitant to take it to the dealer but will probably have to since this is covered under warranty. Again I love the truck and it's my daily driver. We are going to Asheville November 3 & 4th and then to Nashville on the return trip home. Excited to see how the truck does. Comments and thoughts always welcome...
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome.

1OLDDEVELDOG

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi, I'm Paul from the High Desert, Reno Nevada. I Just got my 2022 ST today! it had 4 miles on it. Nicely equipped. I've owned an f450 (Dually) and a 2015 Mustang GT. I loved them both.
I feel I have them both back again with my ST. I'm thinking about upgrading the mufflers just a bit. I think a bit more rumble would be ice...If possible...

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi, I'm Paul from the High Desert, Reno Nevada. I Just got my 2022 ST today! it had 4 miles on it. Nicely equipped. I've owned an f450 (Dually) and a 2015 Mustang GT. I loved them both.
I feel I have them both back again with my ST. I'm thinking about upgrading the mufflers just a bit. I think a bit more rumble would be ice...If possible...
Congratulations Paul and welcome to the forum!

Ole Man

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST turbo
Hello folks, Joe Carnahan here. Waiting on our 2022 Explorer ST to come in. Should be here next week. Thanks for allowing me to join. Drive safe folks.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello folks, Joe Carnahan here. Waiting on our 2022 Explorer ST to come in. Should be here next week. Thanks for allowing me to join. Drive safe folks.
Welcome and you will surely enjoy it once your ST arrives.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Glad to have you here!

But beware, the :poop: can get heavy in here. Ask me how I know.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST RWD
Hey folks! Have had my 22 RWD Stone Blue ST for about 4 months. Just installed LMS 93 tune this week. Have a 2016 Taurus SHO as well and experienced nothing but good things with my LMS tunes for that. So far so good. With the tune, this thing rips! Not sure what’s quicker, my SHO or this. The SHO’s best run on the street with Dragy is 12.61@109.2
Will be adding an intercooler to the ST soon and stopping the mods at that point. I went with RWD because I live in Florida and never see anything but pavement, less drivetrain parts to wear/break, and more power to the wheels. On a prepped track I would imagine the RWD will hook about as hard as the AWD but then pull away due to less driveline losses. We shall see!

Attachments

Explorer ST Posts