Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey folks! Have had my 22 RWD Stone Blue ST for about 4 months. Just installed LMS 93 tune this week. Have a 2016 Taurus SHO as well and experienced nothing but good things with my LMS tunes for that. So far so good. With the tune, this thing rips! Not sure what’s quicker, my SHO or this ...
The SHO is 4,350 lbs and the ST 4,850 lbs, so all things being equal I'd say the ST gets the win!

And I'm not biased, my bone stock SHO ran the same 13.7 as my bone stock ST. :cool:

111.jpg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey folks! Have had my 22 RWD Stone Blue ST for about 4 months. Just installed LMS 93 tune this week. Have a 2016 Taurus SHO as well and experienced nothing but good things with my LMS tunes for that. So far so good. With the tune, this thing rips! Not sure what’s quicker, my SHO or this. The SHO’s best run on the street with Dragy is 12.61@109.2
Will be adding an intercooler to the ST soon and stopping the mods at that point. I went with RWD because I live in Florida and never see anything but pavement, less drivetrain parts to wear/break, and more power to the wheels. On a prepped track I would imagine the RWD will hook about as hard as the AWD but then pull away due to less driveline losses. We shall see!
Welcome to the forum and you will surely enjoy your ST!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey folks! Have had my 22 RWD Stone Blue ST for about 4 months. Just installed LMS 93 tune this week. Have a 2016 Taurus SHO as well and experienced nothing but good things with my LMS tunes for that. So far so good. With the tune, this thing rips! Not sure what’s quicker, my SHO or this. The SHO’s best run on the street with Dragy is 12.61@109.2
Will be adding an intercooler to the ST soon and stopping the mods at that point. I went with RWD because I live in Florida and never see anything but pavement, less drivetrain parts to wear/break, and more power to the wheels. On a prepped track I would imagine the RWD will hook about as hard as the AWD but then pull away due to less driveline losses. We shall see!
welcome to the forum.

Grand_Biz

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST 4WD
Hello, all!

I just moved to a '22 Explorer ST 4WD from a '19 5.0 Sherrod F-150. My wife had a '16 explorer 3.5 and man, these things have come a long way. I am having a great time with it already and it's only been a week. I'm a long-time Ford enthusiast, Drummer, Husband, Dad, and Grandpa. Busy as hell all the time and love babying and toying with our rides. My wife has a '22 Kia Stinger GT2 (the thing is nasty), our girlfriend has a '20 Hi-Output EB Mustang, and our younger son just purchased a '22 EB Mustang. Glad to join the forum and I look forward to gaining some knowledge from the group!

Previously owned:
'19 Sherrod F-150 5.0 FX4 SuperCREW
'16 Focus ST
'16 3.5 EB F-150 Special Edition Sport SuperCREW
'15 Mustang GT Track Pack
'11 3.5 EB F-150 SuperCREW

IMG_4944.JPEG IMG_4945.JPEG IMG_4946.JPEG IMG_4947.JPEG IMG_4948.JPEG IMG_4943.JPEG

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Congrats! Where/What/How did you do for the blacked badges?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello, all!

I just moved to a '22 Explorer ST 4WD from a '19 5.0 Sherrod F-150. My wife had a '16 explorer 3.5 and man, these things have come a long way. I am having a great time with it already and it's only been a week. I'm a long-time Ford enthusiast, Drummer, Husband, Dad, and Grandpa. Busy as hell all the time and love babying and toying with our rides. My wife has a '22 Kia Stinger GT2 (the thing is nasty), our girlfriend has a '20 Hi-Output EB Mustang, and our younger son just purchased a '22 EB Mustang. Glad to join the forum and I look forward to gaining some knowledge from the group!

Previously owned:
'16 Focus ST

View attachment 14863 View attachment 14864 View attachment 14865 View attachment 14866 View attachment 14867 View attachment 14868
Welcome to the forum and your new ST.

real_supersnake

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
2022, RWD, Atlas Blue in north Texas. Purchased last week of September, vehicle had been sitting on the lost since about Jan/Feb likely for recall reasons. I've put 3k miles on it and loving it so far. Starting the mods with some simple things like oil separator and decals for added horsepower. Will look into springs and other suspension mods after the holidays. Will likely stay on pavement most of its life, but TX roads can be rough.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
2022, RWD, Atlas Blue in north Texas. Purchased last week of September, vehicle had been sitting on the lost since about Jan/Feb likely for recall reasons. I've put 3k miles on it and loving it so far. Starting the mods with some simple things like oil separator and decals for added horsepower. Will look into springs and other suspension mods after the holidays. Will likely stay on pavement most of its life, but TX roads can be rough.
Welcome and nice color.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I told someone the other day that my favorite color was blue. So they asked "Why didn't you get a blue ST?"

I said "Because there weren't any for sale in my area when I got them!" Lol

badger.st

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone!

My name is Jacob and I’m from Cliffside Park, NJ. I’m a new owner of a 2022 Stone Blue Explorer ST. Coming from a STI this is a big jump for me and one I’ve been planning within the last year, I just didn’t know it would be an ST! So far have been extremely happy with it and I can’t wait to add some stuff to it. This is my first time ever being a part of a community like this so I’m excited to chat with you all!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone!

My name is Jacob and I’m from Cliffside Park, NJ. I’m a new owner of a 2022 Stone Blue Explorer ST. Coming from a STI this is a big jump for me and one I’ve been planning within the last year, I just didn’t know it would be an ST! So far have been extremely happy with it and I can’t wait to add some stuff to it. This is my first time ever being a part of a community like this so I’m excited to chat with you all!
Welcome Jacob and I'm sure you will enjoy your new ST .

Reactions
Welcome Jacob and I'm sure you will enjoy your new ST .
Welcome, like you, this was my first forum community, there are some great people on this site. At times passions run high but the wealth of info which can be obtained here is priceless. Read on and enjoy

Reactions
Hello, all!

Previously owned:
'16 Focus ST

View attachment 14863 View attachment 14864 View attachment 14865 View attachment 14866 View attachment 14867 View attachment 14868
Not sure how I missed this post, but man that color is sick!
Welcome

caneboy23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ford explorer ST
Hello everyone!

I just purchased a 2020 stone blue explorer ST. I absolutely love it. The car is stock so I am currently looking into things such as a corsa exhaust and cold air intake. I look forward to all the help!

Previously owned:

2017 Ford F-150 lariat 2.7
2006 Pontiac GTO
2003 Nissan 350z
1999 Pontiac Firebird

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello everyone!

I just purchased a 2020 stone blue explorer ST. I absolutely love it. The car is stock so I am currently looking into things such as a corsa exhaust and cold air intake. I look forward to all the help!

Previously owned:

2017 Ford F-150 lariat 2.7
2006 Pontiac GTO
2003 Nissan 350z
1999 Pontiac Firebird
Welcome and enjoy making it your own.

Pbulldog1292

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Hi! I just picked up a 2021 Ford Explorer ST in Atlas Blue. I am already enjoying it after 1 day of ownership. I can't wait to drive it for many many miles and I look forward to being a part of this forum! 20221029_183458.jpg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi! I just picked up a 2021 Ford Explorer ST in Atlas Blue. I am already enjoying it after 1 day of ownership. I can't wait to drive it for many many miles and I look forward to being a part of this forum! View attachment 14935
Welcome and nice color.