Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Gelomare

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi everyone. I am George Williams and i brought a 2022 Ford Explorer, new back in May of this year. I am glad to have found this outlet where i can connect with other explorer owners.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone. I am George Williams and i brought a 2022 Ford Explorer, new back in May of this year. I am glad to have found this outlet where i can connect with other explorer owners.
Good morning George and welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Navigator
Hello everybody my name is Brandon just got a navigator and now looking to get add an ST. I went to a dealer and test drove a srt Durango and was not happy with the performance, so the sales person said how about an ST it was in the shop and getting upgraded and a tune, went back a few days later when it was ready to drive and now I’m hooked! Probably one of the first questions I have is has anyone done a build on a RWD?

locoliberty

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Just picked up a new 22 this week, trying to follow the rules and make it through break in before doing some mods.

Attachments

PoPoExplorer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer police interceptor
Hello all! I just purchased a 2020 Explorer Police Interceptor with the 3.0.
Have the MBRP cat back 2.5" exhaust coming, as well as the CVF intercooler.
I took the bull guard off and now need a new bumper cover.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all! I just purchased a 2020 Explorer Police Interceptor with the 3.0.
Have the MBRP cat back 2.5" exhaust coming, as well as the CVF intercooler.
I took the bull guard off and now need a new bumper cover.
Welcome to the forum.

Fallofmrfifths

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey everyone, new member here! Have had my 20 ST for about 2 month and change now, and I'm a huge fan. Have never had a car this new, so the tech along with everything else has been a game changer.

Prior to the ST, I had a 2011 (b8) Audi S4 DSG, that I got in 2015, from a single elderly professional owner, who had meticulously maintained it. It had 45-50k on it at the time. I also had a 2014 Ford Transit Connect.
I had them both for a long time, and as such, was emotionally attached to them. But they were both starting to provide costly repair bills. A starter in the s4 last winter, and the ac compressor on the FTC over the summer. I knew it was just a matter of time before the repair bills started to pile up, so I started to look for a single vehicle that could, more or less, provide me with the capability of both vehicles.
SQ5's were too much money, as were the Durango srt's. Especially in comparison, when I started to hone in on the ST. Saw there was one for sale locally, and went to test drive it the very same day. They took both my vehicles as trades(the fact that they were both nearly paid off was helpful), and with a down payment, I'm paying less than I was for the other two. Only took about a weeks time before I drove it off the lot. Attached some pics. Thanks for having me. Would be happy to field most questions s anyone might have

Attachments

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone, new member here! Have had my 20 ST for about 2 month and change now, and I'm a huge fan. Have never had a car this new, so the tech along with everything else has been a game changer.

Prior to the ST, I had a 2011 (b8) Audi S4 DSG, that I got in 2015, from a single elderly professional owner, who had meticulously maintained it. It had 45-50k on it at the time. I also had a 2014 Ford Transit Connect.
I had them both for a long time, and as such, was emotionally attached to them. But they were both starting to provide costly repair bills. A starter in the s4 last winter, and the ac compressor on the FTC over the summer. I knew it was just a matter of time before the repair bills started to pile up, so I started to look for a single vehicle that could, more or less, provide me with the capability of both vehicles.
SQ5's were too much money, as were the Durango srt's. Especially in comparison, when I started to hone in on the ST. Saw there was one for sale locally, and went to test drive it the very same day. They took both my vehicles as trades(the fact that they were both nearly paid off was helpful), and with a down payment, I'm paying less than I was for the other two. Only took about a weeks time before I drove it off the lot. Attached some pics. Thanks for having me. Would be happy to field most questions s anyone might have
Good morning and welcome to the forum.

joebot8484

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST Forge Green
Hello all I'm Joe and I live in the central NY area. My wife and I purchased a new '22 Ford Explorer ST in forge green last month. This is our first Ford vehicle and we're both enjoying it.We have already done a few little mods and have plans for performance/suspension upgrades...well, I do anyway haha.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all I'm Joe and I live in the central NY area. My wife and I purchased a new '22 Ford Explorer ST in forge green last month. This is our first Ford vehicle and we're both enjoying it.We have already done a few little mods and have plans for performance/suspension upgrades...we'll, I do anyway haha.
Welcome Joe. My wife tolerates me modifying her ST. Good luck.

joebot8484

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST Forge Green
Welcome Joe. My wife tolerates me modifying her ST. Good luck.
Haha nice. Yeah mine knows I can't keep anything stock...see attached my 650 rwhp '12 Camaro ZL1 and '17 Colorado ZR2

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello all I'm Joe and I live in the central NY area. My wife and I purchased a new '22 Ford Explorer ST in forge green last month. This is our first Ford vehicle and we're both enjoying it.We have already done a few little mods and have plans for performance/suspension upgrades...well, I do anyway haha.
Welcome aboard Joe

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Haha nice. Yeah mine knows I can't keep anything stock...see attached my 650 rwhp '12 Camaro ZL1 and '17 Colorado ZR2
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone, new here and will be taking delivery of a new 2022 Explorer ST w/the 401a package this afternoon. Previously had a 2016 Explorer XLT and it was getting a bit long in tooth so we decided to upgrade for my wife. Looking forward to learning about this new vehicle and all it's features!

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone, new here and will be taking delivery of a new 2022 Explorer ST w/the 401a package this afternoon. Previously had a 2016 Explorer XLT and it was getting a bit long in tooth so we decided to upgrade for my wife. Looking forward to learning about this new vehicle and all it's features!
Welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I've searched and searched trying to find the member's post that recently sold the built whipple f150 to built an ST and introduced himself over here somewhere. Thought it was in the ST builds thread but I've checked through all the threads I can and coming up short. Anybody out there have an idea and can point me in the right direction?

Tanmits

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Brad from NoVA, just upgraded from a '17 Focus ST to a '22 Explorer ST. Only halfway through my first tank and so far I'm digging this ride. Now, where was that thread about diff braces...