Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
No unfortunately I did not. The car treated me well but it was time to upgrade.
Okay, got 'ya!

tjanicki

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
2 weeks old, windows tinted and de-badged the hood.
Milton Ont Canada 20220910_195610.jpg

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
2 weeks old, windows tinted and de-badged the hood.
Milton Ont Canada View attachment 14304
Very nice.

Heh, send me your removed EXPLORER lettering so I can put it alongside my OEM letters and make a double mirrored effect.;)

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Hi everyone - new owner(?) here kinda...

welp... after waiting for train delivery and multiple ETA dates came and went. purchased mine 2 weeks ago monday after i was told that it was at the delivery lot about 1.5 hours away and it just needed to be put on a truck. This was not a build ordered unit but an already built unit so was thinking it would be pretty straight forward. I was kind of over a barrel with the dealer as they were offering to take my Lease in as a trade instead of turn in as it was worth much more than my buy out. now i got my first payment coming due and no car to even enjoy.

spent the last 2 weeks putting 20 bucks every few days to not turn in my car with a full tank of gas - super annoying

/R

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi everyone - new owner(?) here kinda...

welp... after waiting for train delivery and multiple ETA dates came and went. purchased mine 2 weeks ago monday after i was told that it was at the delivery lot about 1.5 hours away and it just needed to be put on a truck. This was not a build ordered unit but an already built unit so was thinking it would be pretty straight forward. I was kind of over a barrel with the dealer as they were offering to take my Lease in as a trade instead of turn in as it was worth much more than my buy out. now i got my first payment coming due and no car to even enjoy.

spent the last 2 weeks putting 20 bucks every few days to not turn in my car with a full tank of gas - super annoying

/R
Welcome to the forum

tgoode75

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Just picked up a black on black 2022 Explore ST on Thursday. We put 400 miles on it over the weekend. The ST is amazing...

Deric365

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer St
Hello I'm from South Texas, and just purchased a 22' explorer ST. Traded in my wife's Yukon Denali last year and got her a K5 for the meantime, year later and almost traded the k5 for a Stinger, but having 4 kids I knew we needed the extra space. When I seen the ST had 400hp I was hooked. And already got my wife excited to make it faster. Truck has a soft launch, and gets up and goes, but it's not enough.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello I'm from South Texas, and just purchased a 22' explorer ST. Traded in my wife's Yukon Denali last year and got her a K5 for the meantime, year later and almost traded the k5 for a Stinger, but having 4 kids I knew we needed the extra space. When I seen the ST had 400hp I was hooked. And already got my wife excited to make it faster. Truck has a soft launch, and gets up and goes, but it's not enough.
Welcome to the group! I purchased mine for my growing family. Will have 2 under 2 in Nov

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
st.jpeg
Here's my new 2022 ST. Yes Black and Black. I'm Jac out of Mo. and been a Ford man all my driving days. It's my third Explorer also. Howdy to all!

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello Explorer ST Forum. I recently purchased a 2022 Ford Explorer ST in Stone Blue. The vehicle was built in November 2021 so has all the options it was supposed to have before they started shipping these without
certain features. I love it so far, very quick, especially in Sport Mode. I knew I would not like the vertical iPad display before I bought this SUV. I dislike it even more now. The back up camera is so small and the entire display is not fully utilized with Apple Car Play. Horrible design by Ford. But, the rest of the vehicle is awesome. I have registered for the Ford ST SUV Experience in Asheville NC this October. Happy to be a part of this forum. Update on 8/16/22: I found another use for the vertical iPad that sticks up way too far beyond the dash, makes a great hat rack. LOL

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Well I finally know what to do with the pad. Hat Rack! What a great idea.(y)

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Looks sharp... if I didn't find Atlas Blue, it would have been a coin toss between carbonized grey and black!
All three are outstanding! Couldn't go wrong with one or the other.

Deric365

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer St
Thank you. I do have a background of racing. I swapped a 6.0L into a S10 blazer xtreme in 2009. Ran it for a bit and then had kids and it's been sitting in my backyard waiting for refreshed engine. Forged and honed 364ci to 365ci. Been collecting parts for a while. Have a 88mm bullseye batmowheel turbo waiting to be installed.
Welcome to the forum.

tgoode75

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello, I'm from Westminster, Ca. My wife and I are now the proud owners of a 2022 Ford Explore ST.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello, I'm from Westminster, Ca. My wife and I are now the proud owners of a 2022 Ford Explore ST.
Welcome to the forum

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Congrats! I'm on 2nd 2022 ST. ;)

Collage Maker-22-Sep-2022-07.45-AM22.jpg