Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hello All from Chicagoland. Never thought I would ever say this but I am looking forward to my new Ford. Hopefully my experience with the Explorer is better.

Had two Fords. 1968 Mustang was my first car and a 1986 Ford Winstar was my second. Well the Winstar blew head gaskets at 37K miles. Ford had a head gasket recall up to MY 85. They offered nothing other than charging me to put a new engine in it. Spent 4th of July weekend doing head gaskets in my garage and cursing Ford the whole time. Swore I would never buy another Ford. Then I saw the new Explorer ST and decided to give them another shot. Fingers crossed :) Been a GM guy for a long time.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello All from Chicagoland. Never thought I would ever say this but I am looking forward to my new Ford. Hopefully my experience with the Explorer is better.

Had two Fords. 1968 Mustang was my first car and a 1986 Ford Winstar was my second. Well the Winstar blew head gaskets at 37K miles. Ford had a head gasket recall up to MY 85. They offered nothing other than charging me to put a new engine in it. Spent 4th of July weekend doing head gaskets in my garage and cursing Ford the whole time. Swore I would never buy another Ford. Then I saw the new Explorer ST and decided to give them another shot. Fingers crossed :) Been a GM guy for a long time.
Welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hi. I gave my Ford Escape to my daughter and I own a Mustang but thought I'd go bigger and bought the ST. Love it. I live in Norristown PA I moved here in 2000 born and raised in Iowa.

Reactions
Hello everyone. First time ford owner. We love our new rapid red ST. Looking forward to many adventures with it. Coming from a GMC Acadia and the driving experience is night and day.
Only 75 miles so far. We’ve had it for almost a week.
What is the difference in driving my dad has the GMC Acadia and he got it cheap but thinks I spent way to much on my ST just wondering what you experienced with it.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hey all! Brandon here from the Phoenix, AZ area. Picked up our 2022 stone blue ST the week of 12/20. This thing is amazing so far! We're beyond satisfied with the bang for the buck. It checked almost all of our boxes (no head up display...not a big deal) and came in 10-15k less than other comparable SUV's with similar features. Installed wheel spacers, 1.25" front and 1.5" rear and drop in filter. Looking to program it and tint the front windows soon.

Looking forward to having fun on here with everyone! Cheers!

Attachments

Reactions
Stone Blue is a great color!

Hey all! Brandon here from the Phoenix, AZ area. Picked up our 2022 stone blue ST the week of 12/20. This thing is amazing so far! We're beyond satisfied with the bang for the buck. It checked almost all of our boxes (no head up display...not a big deal) and came in 10-15k less than other comparable SUV's with similar features. Installed wheel spacers, 1.25" front and 1.5" rear and drop in filter. Looking to program it and tint the front windows soon.

Looking forward to having fun on here with everyone! Cheers!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

cto702

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Looking at picking up an ST soon. Debating on a used 2020 vs a new build but pricing is always a factor.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Looking at picking up an ST soon. Debating on a used 2020 vs a new build but pricing is always a factor.
Welcome aboard

kane04

Reactions
Welcome! I was in the same boat. I called around to some local dealers and found one that would order a new 22 at invoice pricing. Hopefully I’ll have it at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Shoots2k

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Just picked up a 2020 explorer here is Dallas. Already have the Corsa Exhaust on it and not even 500 miles on the vehicle yet. Not sure if I'm liking the exhaust though sounds a bit like an import to me.

Attachments

kane04

Reactions
Just picked up a 2020 explorer here is Dallas. Already have the Corsa Exhaust on it and not even 500 miles on the vehicle yet. Not sure if I'm liking the exhaust though sounds a bit like an import to me.
Looks awesome

Usagi6

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Hi, new to the forum and plan on buying an ST as soon as one comes available.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi, new to the forum and plan on buying an ST as soon as one comes available.
Welcome aboard

Reactions
What's up all, just ordered a 22 ST in Iconic Silver, every option available except the rear seat screens. Originally ordered Atlas Blue but my wife convinced me the silver will match my Corvette better lol

GSCPGarageMay21-4
by Matt Steele, on Flickr

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum