Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

MyTMerc

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Picked this up last night. My 3rd Ford boosted vehicle in the driveway. Awesome power for an SUV.

I have recently parted with my 2000 Lightning, and 2004 Marauder. Belonged to both the forums in both groups. I learned allot from some really great folks. Hope to do the same here.

Retired Navy Aircraft Maintainer. Now developing new aircraft for the Navy.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Picked this up last night. My 3rd Ford boosted vehicle in the driveway. Awesome power for an SUV.

I have recently parted with my 2000 Lightning, and 2004 Marauder. Belonged to both the forums in both groups. I learned allot from some really great folks. Hope to do the same here.

Retired Navy Aircraft Maintainer. Now developing new aircraft for the Navy.
Congrats and welcome aboard

lurking_grue

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I picked up my '21 ST last night new after looking at a lot of vehicles. It was a bit of a shock seeing shortages, 'dealer addendum' pricing and the like. Found a place I was comfortable working with and now I've got a ride I love. My ST is pretty base, but it had everything I needed, everything I wanted and more importantly - nothing I wanted not to have (sunroof, looking @ you). Thanks in advance as this looks like a good place for advice / help.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

BigST22

Reactions
Hey, I just put in my order for a 22 Explorer ST yesterday. Ordered a 13 Focus ST in 2013, and sold it a year ago at 120k trouble free miles. Bought a 20 Mustang GT, awesome car, but really need more doors, and space for expanding family, so talked myself into selling it and the Explorer ST seemed like a great option to get the space I need, and the performance to make it interesting. Looking forward to learning from others on the forum, and picking up vehicle in January, fingers crossed.

Reactions
Hello, I'm Talon and I purchased this Tuesday last week (16 November 2021). It's pretty fantastic, getting front windows tinted and ceramic coated next month. The dealer has their own custom shop and I'll see about other changes like Steeda springs and rear sway bar/exhaust/Whipple or Mishimoto charge air cooler, so.......

20211118_062343.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Happy Thanksgiving

Shazda

Reactions
Hi, I just ordered a 2022 ST with all the bells and whistles except the rear seat entertainment systems. No kids so I don't need that. Worked for Ford years ago on the GT40 and the Can Am Mustangs and ordered a 69 Mustang Mach 1 which Ford thoroughly screwed up - wrong tires, wrong wheels, wrong shaker intake etc. Curious to see if after 50 odd years Ford can get their ordering system right. I'm not convinced I'll get everything I ordered and want. Should be a fun car if it comes as ordered.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

VikkyS

Reactions
New member/owner! My husband and I purchased a 2020 Explorer St, black/black & fully loaded with under 18k miles on the 24th. Couldn’t pass up the deal when Carmax’s offer paid off my 2018 Chevy Malibu. Fell in love with the Explorer in the lot while we were waiting for the estimate so we took it for a 24hr test drive. Since my first car in 2004 I have only owned Chevys (I like to trade them in..a lot) and this is my first used car. So I’m nervous about the change but I’m obsessed.

Attachments

Reactions
Hello all. New ST owner. Traded the lifted 2019 Ford Expy on Raptor wheels/tires for a 2021 Red ST the day before Thanksgiving. Pics forthcoming, but I've already ordered the Corsa exhaust and it's getting tinted on Thursday. I'm really excited to research and learn from this group.

djrab52

Reactions
Hello. Traded in my 2015 Mustang GT for a new Atlas Blue ST. Picked up mine the day after Thanksgiving, already started ordering accessories.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
I live in Michigan. I ordered a Rapid Red Explorer ST. Ordered on 11-26-2021 I am very excited and can’t wait. How long did it take for deliver. Did the chip shortage effect delivery?

kane04

Reactions
Good morning! Just ordered a new 22 ST yesterday. I'll trade in my 2017 black XLT upon delivery.

Order Date 11/30 - confirmation email from Ford received same day
ST
Star White
401A
Premium Tech Package
No roof racks/rails
2nd Row Captains
Twin Panel Moonroof
Splash guards

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

ghostfranklin

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Im Jesse from Miami FL. Picked up my ST several months back. This forum is great decided to finally join got a lot of great info here. Going to do E85 and full bolt on's picked up the nostrum level 1 fuel system upgrade and the thermal exhaust. Waiting a little before I pick up the rest of the items. I've been following Unbroken on youtube and LokiWolf too. Anyway glad to be a part of the forum looking forward to posting the build for people looking for sound clips etc.

Attachments