Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Matt1911a1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
I’m Matt from Morris County, NJ this is my first Ford and couldn’t be happier with the performance of the ST so far. A7F497FA-49C9-4CE2-9944-2FEBA7A58DA8.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Found this site about a month ago and had been lurking while I couldn't decide whether to chase after a new ST. After "almost" placing an order a couple weeks ago on the "last day to place a factory order" according to the salesman, the recall issues, supply chain issues, sales manager says (off the cuff) "Don't know what they're going to do about the seats now." I figured too many things stacked against me and gave up. BUT it kept haunting me... I found a black ST at another nearby dealership, of course it was spoken for already. That poor guy has been waiting six months, truck was built and shipped after four months, to the wrong place. Two months to get to the right place and then they offload it and run another car into it. Now its at the dealer waiting for replacement parts. The salesman (a Mustang guy, bonus points) says we can still factory order and they don't markup over sticker, which is the only one out of a dozen nearby that doesn't. So, on Saturday placed my order for one. And now the wait begins...plenty of time to plan my "blackout" strategy. Lots of great info here, glad I found you guys!

Agate Black Metallic
401A
ST High Performance Pack
Twin Panel Moonroof
No Tech Pack
No Roof Rails

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Found this site about a month ago and had been lurking while I couldn't decide whether to chase after a new ST. After "almost" placing an order a couple weeks ago on the "last day to place a factory order" according to the salesman, the recall issues, supply chain issues, sales manager says (off the cuff) "Don't know what they're going to do about the seats now." I figured too many things stacked against me and gave up. BUT it kept haunting me... I found a black ST at another nearby dealership, of course it was spoken for already. That poor guy has been waiting six months, truck was built and shipped after four months, to the wrong place. Two months to get to the right place and then they offload it and run another car into it. Now its at the dealer waiting for replacement parts. The salesman (a Mustang guy, bonus points) says we can still factory order and they don't markup over sticker, which is the only one out of a dozen nearby that doesn't. So, on Saturday placed my order for one. And now the wait begins...plenty of time to plan my "blackout" strategy. Lots of great info here, glad I found you guys!

Agate Black Metallic
401A
ST High Performance Pack
Twin Panel Moonroof
No Tech Pack
No Roof Rails
Welcome aboard and congrats on the order

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

luc_who

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 F450
New member from Lewisberry PA. I had ordered a stone blue in March and still no build date. So I did so calling around and picked up a black on black this past Monday. I love the black on black and the ST. Planning to register for the ST experience in NC. Here is a pic after a wash, polish and wax. ST pic.jpg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
New member from Lewisberry PA. I had ordered a stone blue in March and still no build date. So I did so calling around and picked up a black on black this past Monday. I love the black on black and the ST. Planning to register for the ST experience in NC. Here is a pic after a wash, polish and wax. View attachment 12690
Congrats and welcome aboard

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey guys I am Garrett Collins, just put an order in for a white Ford Explorer st. Set so arrive in approximately 6-8 weeks. Excited to see what upgrades come out for the vehicle and could possibly post mods that I will be doing. The plan as it stands will be to start with audio while I wait for aftermarket performance parts as well as put some mileage on the motor.

Grew up a ford enthusiast from my family. Decided to go back the ecoboost route from a 5.0 f150. Prior to that I had a 12 Taurus sho which I thoroughly enjoyed. Hopefully I’ll say the same for the explorer once it gets here!
The mother load in west Melbourne Florida

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
New member from Lewisberry PA. I had ordered a stone blue in March and still no build date. So I did so calling around and picked up a black on black this past Monday. I love the black on black and the ST. Planning to register for the ST experience in NC. Here is a pic after a wash, polish and wax. View attachment 12690
Welcome to the Explorer ST site young man !
She’s looking sweet !!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Fman

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello to all. I’m David from the Mountaineer state of West Virginia. Order placed 4/11/22 for a 2022 TriStar White Metallic Explorer ST. Salesman messaged last week it has been built, though when I put in the VIN, it says still in production. Perhaps the selling dealer system goes a tad deeper than my iPhone 6..lol. Omitted the luggage racks for the top and no front license plate frame. $59+K destination garage included. This will be my first Ford since my new 1965 2+2 Mustang. Fast forward to today, have owned 13 Corvettes with 8 being Z06’s. But times have changed & my love for those 6-speed manual transmissions days have come to an end. So…. Bring on that Explorer ST Hot rod!!:))

Fman

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
EB937FA0-0A02-4303-A85C-95C97C5506A5.jpeg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello to all. I’m David from the Mountaineer state of West Virginia. Order placed 4/11/22 for a 2022 TriStar White Metallic Explorer ST. Salesman messaged last week it has been built, though when I put in the VIN, it says still in production. Perhaps the selling dealer system goes a tad deeper than my iPhone 6..lol. Omitted the luggage racks for the top and no front license plate frame. $59+K destination garage included. This will be my first Ford since my new 1965 2+2 Mustang. Fast forward to today, have owned 13 Corvettes with 8 being Z06’s. But times have changed & my love for those 6-speed manual transmissions days have come to an end. So…. Bring on that Explorer ST Hot rod!!:))
Welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thank you so much I’m enjoying watching Explorer ST owners enjoying their beautiful rides and showing them off !!
Very blessed here and a happy camper

Manuich1

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all, my name is Dom (hello Dom) and I have a problem. I am an addict. My addiction started in February '22 and is still gaining steam and running strong. I am addicted to my '22 Explorer ST. She is the sweetest thing this side of the Mississippi. I wash her at least.... at least 2x a week (water bills up this month from last month hun....... I don't caaaaare hun that's what the is ocean for, we can get free water there.) Wax her once every 2 months, change the oil every 3k (only the best.... Liqui moly). I get to work first and on purpose to get the only shaded spot and then run upstairs only to gaze at her from the 2nd floor window. I also get home first to make sure I get the garage before my wife gets home. She has a VW Eos and that can be safely secured and sheltered in a US size mailbox. This all being said. I've installed a Whipple IC, 170 thermostat, AFE Intake all done by Rarefab here in Boynton Bch FL, then had it taken next door to Palm Beach Dyno where they added a 93 octane tune. As if this sled wasn't quick enough. I am now at 467hp to the wheels (well over at the crank) and 512lb torque. All I need now is to swap out the rear subframe and install the downpipes. She'll be at approximately 500 to the wheels. This thing is a joy to drive. I actually had a Jeep SRT 392 want to race me today. I was 2 car lengths all the way to 130mph. Dangerous yes but 2 car lengths and he wasn't gaining.... Love this BeaST.... Enjoy Amigos

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello all, my name is Dom (hello Dom) and I have a problem. I am an addict. My addiction started in February '22 and is still gaining steam and running strong. I am addicted to my '22 Explorer ST. She is the sweetest thing this side of the Mississippi. I wash her at least.... at least 2x a week (water bills up this month from last month hun....... I don't caaaaare hun that's what the is ocean for, we can get free water there.) Wax her once every 2 months, change the oil every 3k (only the best.... Liqui moly). I get to work first and on purpose to get the only shaded spot and then run upstairs only to gaze at her from the 2nd floor window. I also get home first to make sure I get the garage before my wife gets home. She has a VW Eos and that can be safely secured and sheltered in a US size mailbox. This all being said. I've installed a Whipple IC, 170 thermostat, AFE Intake all done by Rarefab here in Boynton Bch FL, then had it taken next door to Palm Beach Dyno where they added a 93 octane tune. As if this sled wasn't quick enough. I am now at 467hp to the wheels (well over at the crank) and 512lb torque. All I need now is to swap out the rear subframe and install the downpipes. She'll be at approximately 500 to the wheels. This thing is a joy to drive. I actually had a Jeep SRT 392 want to race me today. I was 2 car lengths all the way to 130mph. Dangerous yes but 2 car lengths and he wasn't gaining.... Love this BeaST.... Enjoy Amigos
Welcome to the forum !!
All of us here are excited to have you aboard enjoy