Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi everybody, new guy here from Las Vegas that picked up my ST this week. Already got it in for tint, and have exhaust and lowering springs on order. Looking forward to doing some fun road trips with it once I get it how I want it. Thanks for having me!

View attachment 13125
Looks great, welcome aboard

69BOSS302

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello, bought my wife her 2022 ST in Forged Green. Last Explorer we owned was a brand new 1994 two tone blue. So far happy (about 990 miles). Borla S-Type exhaust is on order along with the FenFab down pipes, and the Steeda Lowering kit and sway bars. Going to install the whipple intercooler as soon as it arrives, then the cold air intake and a tune. See how that goes, then most likely upgrade the transmission and then move onto different turbo’s. I’m going to look into the driveline to see how the rear end handles this. Gonna play with it to about 530-545 hp, then enjoy it. Wheels and tires are on their way, so I’ve got a lot of fun work ahead of me.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello, bought my wife her 2022 ST in Forged Green. Last Explorer we owned was a brand new 1994 two tone blue. So far happy (about 990 miles). Borla S-Type exhaust is on order along with the FenFab down pipes, and the Steeda Lowering kit and sway bars. Going to install the whipple intercooler as soon as it arrives, then the cold air intake and a tune. See how that goes, then most likely upgrade the transmission and then move onto different turbo’s. I’m going to look into the driveline to see how the rear end handles this. Gonna play with it to about 530-545 hp, then enjoy it. Wheels and tires are on their way, so I’ve got a lot of fun work ahead of me.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
20220621_125225.jpg Hi, I took delivery of my Stone Blue 2022 Explorer ST about a week ago. I had a 2017 Sport and my neighbors saw it and wanted to buy it. So, I sold it to them and ordered a 2022 ST. I'm still getting used to everything but so far I'm loving it. The 400hp is awesome!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
View attachment 13208 Hi, I took delivery of my Stone Blue 2022 Explorer ST about a week ago. I had a 2017 Sport and my neighbors saw it and wanted to buy it. So, I sold it to them and ordered a 2022 ST. I'm still getting used to everything but so far I'm loving it. The 400hp is awesome!
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey guys I am Garrett Collins, just put an order in for a white Ford Explorer st. Set so arrive in approximately 6-8 weeks. Excited to see what upgrades come out for the vehicle and could possibly post mods that I will be doing. The plan as it stands will be to start with audio while I wait for aftermarket performance parts as well as put some mileage on the motor.

Grew up a ford enthusiast from my family. Decided to go back the ecoboost route from a 5.0 f150. Prior to that I had a 12 Taurus sho which I thoroughly enjoyed. Hopefully I’ll say the same for the explorer once it gets here!
welcome! I like the Taurus as well. I have 14 police interceptor sedan (Taurus) and love it

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all. Names Kevin and i've had my 22 ST for about a month now and love it. It's also my first Ford. Had the windows tinted 5% all around, painted vent visors and MBRP cat back exhaust installed. Lowering springs are next on he list. It's a fun vehicle. Anyone actually do the ST experience. Curious to how it was. And i'll share my other 2 rides also. 2002 64 K Camaro and 2005 GMC Denali

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello all. Names Kevin and i've had my 22 ST for about a month now and love it. It's also my first Ford. Had the windows tinted 5% all around, painted vent visors and MBRP cat back exhaust installed. Lowering springs are next on he list. It's a fun vehicle. Anyone actually do the ST experience. Curious to how it was. And i'll share my other 2 rides also. 2002 64 K Camaro and 2005 GMC Denali
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Hi from Sonora, Mexico. I've had this -1 bolt :LOL:- 2021 Explorer ST since February 17, 2022 (was a company car) but just bought it from it. It's all stock but really looking into making those wheels gloss black. They don't sell the 21" black wheels here, just the 20" machined.
I'll be around looking into your mods, fixes, etc. If I can be of any help I will jump in.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi from Sonora, Mexico. I've had this -1 bolt :LOL:- 2021 Explorer ST since February 17, 2022 (was a company car) but just bought it from it. It's all stock but really looking into making those wheels gloss black. They don't sell the 21" black wheels here, just the 20" machined.
I'll be around looking into your mods, fixes, etc. If I can be of any help I will jump in.
Welcome to the forum

corbin98

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey guys, hello from NC. Just picked up 22 black ST on Thursday. So far so good, absolutely love this vehicle! Gotta get some tint though

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey guys, hello from NC. Just picked up 22 black ST on Thursday. So far so good, absolutely love this vehicle! Gotta get some tint though
Welcome to the forum enjoy.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello all. Names Kevin and i've had my 22 ST for about a month now and love it ...
Hi from Sonora, Mexico ... They don't sell the 21" black wheels here, just the 20" machined.
Greetings! Great to see the 20 inchers representing on your red and silver ST's.(y)

I considered painting my wheels black, but over the years I've become a stickler for keeping things 100% OEM so machined they stay.:cool:

ST.jpg 36749278-C30F-4257-B517-F167F09DB1B9_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi from Ct. Recently picked up a ‘22 Atlas Blue ST. Thoroughly enjoying it, it’s a blast to drive!
Been reading through a lot of the posts. Planning on a cat back exhaust, probably a Borla Atak, H&R springs, rear sway bar, swap out the strut brace and then some cosmetic enhancements.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi from Ct. Recently picked up a ‘22 Atlas Blue ST. Thoroughly enjoying it, it’s a blast to drive!
Been reading through a lot of the posts. Planning on a cat back exhaust, probably a Borla Atak, H&R springs, rear sway bar, swap out the strut brace and then some cosmetic enhancements.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello Explorer ST Forum. I recently purchased a 2022 Ford Explorer ST in Stone Blue. The vehicle was built in November 2021 so has all the options it was supposed to have before they started shipping these without
certain features. I love it so far, very quick, especially in Sport Mode. I knew I would not like the vertical iPad display before I bought this SUV. I dislike it even more now. The back up camera is so small and the entire display is not fully utilized with Apple Car Play. Horrible design by Ford. But, the rest of the vehicle is awesome. I have registered for the Ford ST SUV Experience in Asheville NC this October. Happy to be a part of this forum. Update on 8/16/22: I found another use for the vertical iPad that sticks up way too far beyond the dash, makes a great hat rack. LOL

Attachments

Last edited:

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello Explorer ST Forum. I recently purchased a 2022 Ford Explorer ST in Stone Blue. The vehicle was built in November 2021 so has all the options it was supposed to have before they started shipping these without
certain features. I love it so far, very quick, especially in Sport Mode. I knew I would not like the vertical iPad display before I bought this SUV. I dislike it even more now. The back up camera is so small and the entire display is not fully utilized with Apple Car Play. Horrible design by Ford. But, the rest of the vehicle is awesome. I have registered for the Ford ST SUV Experience in Asheville NC this October. Happy to be a part of this forum.
Welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
certain features. I love it so far, very quick, especially in Sport Mode. I knew I would not like the vertical iPad display before I bought this SUV. I dislike it even more now. The back up camera is so small and the entire display is not fully utilized with Apple Car Play. Horrible design by Ford. But, the rest of the vehicle is awesome. I have registered for the Ford ST SUV Experience in Asheville NC this October. Happy to be a part of this forum.
Welcome to the forum