Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
¡Hola, todos! Mi nombre es Anthony y soy un coleccionista de modelos de coches de 17 años. Colecciono muchos autos y creo que tengo alrededor de 8000, pero AMO los Ford Explorers, soy un fanático de ellos, ESPECIALMENTE la hermosa y sexy ST

1632329482981.png

Hello everyone! My name is anthony and i am a 17 year old model car collector. I collect lots of cars and i think i have about 8000 but i LOVE Ford Explorers i am a freak for them ESPECIALLY the beautiful sexy ST

GotST

Reactions
New member from Central New Jersey, I have a 2021 Ford Explorer ST Atlas blue. Recent victim of the low inventory and zero negotiating :ROFLMAO: . Huge ford fanatic and have a 2010 Ford Mustang GT Kona blue for weekend riding (yes my wife makes fun of me for keeping the 21k value car in the garage and the ST outside). Really interested in going thru the forum to see the customization since the after market parts are limited.

Matt

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

sub0ca

Reactions
HI Everyone, Checking in from Windsor Canada!
just ordered a new ST black 2021 from the dealer, says it will be built today and then 2-4 weeks delivery! cant wait.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
just ordered a new ST black 2021 from the dealer, says it will be built today and then 2-4 weeks delivery! cant wait.
Welcome aboard

dtmenace

Reactions
New 2021 Explorer ST forged green metallic owner.
I’ve never seen this color anywhere. More shots please! Effete are you located?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
Welcome! Fellow Canadian here located in Mississauga/Toronto Area.
Enjoy!

MrsBST8911

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello All. Checking in from the Little Alsace of TX. Proud owner of a 2020 Atlas Blue ST i've dubbed the Blue Demon, She's a beast and I love her but she has her quirks. The driving experience is like no other. Waited a long long time for this beaST.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Love the Atlas Blue LOL.

BklynKnight

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Hi all,
Ordered my ST back in July, waiting for it to be delivered and we are already a day late on that. This will be my first Explorer ST but my 4th Explorer.
I live in NYC, and its going to be a kid wagon.

Reactions
Hello, been trolling the forums before I ordered our ST. I found Good information here thanks to some tasteful and beneficial experiences by other members. Thank you

MikeS.

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Attachments

Reactions
Hi all long-time Ford Performance vehicle owners. We picked up a Black ‘20 for my wife which we traded her beautiful 15 blue SHO for. No disappointments. None!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi all long-time Ford Performance vehicle owners. We picked up a Black ‘20 for my wife which we traded her beautiful 15 blue SHO for. No disappointments. None!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats and welcome aboard

USMCQuinn

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Hi all, my name is Ryan. I am a new member that was creeping for a bit, looking for some good ideas for modifying my '21 ST. I recently moved to Chandler AZ from Ridgefield WA. I sold my '21 F-350 Tremor when I got to AZ and just picked this beauty up. I'll be posting the mods I have done so far for anyone that may be interested. I was finally compelled to post because I made some changes to my exhaust yesterday and it sounds amazing, I wanted to share with the group what I did; I'll be doing that on another post and will see if I can get some good videos of how it sounds at WOT as well.

Attachments