Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Reactions
Hi from Dubai .. my first (Ford) black explorer ST arriving end of September.. excited and I will learn from you guys and share info here in future

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi from Dubai .. my first (Ford) black explorer ST arriving end of September.. excited and I will learn from you guys and share info here in future
Welcome aboard!

Reactions
Hello everyone. I am from Nebraska and needed a "family" car since I've got a 3rd child on the way and I settled on the ST pretty early. I had looked at the Fiesta and Focus STs a few years ago but that never happened and I am pretty happy so far with my '21 Explorer ST in Star White.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hello everyone, new Ford convert from Oklahoma. I have been a GM, Mopar guy. Love fast cars and toys. Was looking at Durango's, drove SRT but couldn't believe price so decided to try the ST. Was amazed from the jump. I couldn't believe how good it felt to drive and how much fun it was... you always forget it's a 3 row suv. With the 10sp and 3.0l it's almost the perfect family suv for the enthusiast. Plus they just look great. I will not be able to leave stock but bought the 100k warranty, decisions decisions.

20210904_140701.jpg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone, new Ford convert from Oklahoma. I have been a GM, Mopar guy. Love fast cars and toys. Was looking at Durango's, drove SRT but couldn't believe price so decided to try the ST. Was amazed from the jump. I couldn't believe how good it felt to drive and how much fun it was... you always forget it's a 3 row suv. With the 10sp and 3.0l it's almost the perfect family suv for the enthusiast. Plus they just look great. I will not be able to leave stock but bought the 100k warranty, decisions decisions.

View attachment 7609
Welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hi, new user here but been reading the forum since the Explorer ST came out. Found this site via Explorer_forum. A lot of good info on both forums. Ordered my 21 ST on 4/12/21 (to replace a 2018 Sport) and got an email that it is in production 8/31. Window sticker shows blend date on 9/6/21 batch 966.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

DarthRed

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST, Rapid Red
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hey There, Just traded in my Edge ST for the 2021 Explorer ST, two days ago. Love the new truck! But always like to make her my own with best performance tips from this group. I'm in Central Texas, love the Hill Country driving. Looking for a functional and nice looking aluminum strut tower bar and best performance tuner. Would love suggestions and comments to each. Thanks! DarthRed

Reactions
Hi! Alex here from Huntersville, NC! I placed an order for an 2022 Ford Explorer ST in Atlas Blue back in August. I'm hoping it'll be here by January! Driven Ford's all my life and currently drive a 2012 Ford Focus Titanium. Can't wait to get my new Explorer ST :)

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
I’m Wood, and I’m new to the forum. After a four month wait, I picked up my Silver ‘21 ST on Monday the 13th. I’m excited, but it seems that the wife is more excited than I because I have only driven it three times. :cry:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome Quick Silver Maple to the forum

Ed B

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I have a rapid red ST. I love it, but am having some memory driver seat problems.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to forum