Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Believe it or not, I still have a commemorative six pack from Hudepohl which celebrated the Bengals loss in the Superbowl.

Reactions
Welcome to the forum twin001. I reside on the east side of Cincinnati. What are do you live in?
Mason. Moved here 4yrs ago and love it! I’ve seen a few STs around.
Livernois will be here today, Whipple should be here next week.

Reactions
I'll be interested to see your ST caps. May I ask where you got them?
I'd be interested in those too. I thought about having someone make them for me,, and then posting it in the forum, but I had the pockets on my wheels color matched to my vehicle so I would probably want to do the same with my caps.

Attachments

Reactions

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Agreed on just Red and Black. I've looked at some of these aftermarket caps. I've been told a couple of times that the red tends to fade and they end up being pink. Hence my caution.

celeritate opus

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I am new to this, I order a Ford Explorer ST 2021 four months ago for my wife and just recently she saw on youtube some that are modified and wants to modify hers. Prior to the ST she drove a 2017 Rav4, so a HUGE jump on ponies for her. I wanted to know from you all what do you guys think would be the best start to upgrading performance to the car, I had in mind a cold air intake or a k&n drop in filter, assuming that I would not need to tune up the car for those mods, correct?

scottyculp68

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm Scotty and we are the proud owners of a 2021 ST in gray and black as of mid July this year. We call her Demon-Diva. Traded our 2015 F150 FX4 for it and so far have put 300 babied miles on her. Won't get into the true power until 500+ break in miles on the engine. Wife and I are both disabled and really love the massage seats and that it's lower to the ground when it comes to getting in and out. Effie 4.0.jpg

Reactions
I am new to this, I order a Ford Explorer ST 2021 four months ago for my wife and just recently she saw on youtube some that are modified and wants to modify hers. Prior to the ST she drove a 2017 Rav4, so a HUGE jump on ponies for her. I wanted to know from you all what do you guys think would be the best start to upgrading performance to the car, I had in mind a cold air intake or a k&n drop in filter, assuming that I would not need to tune up the car for those mods, correct?
welcome!

you do not NEED to tune the car for any mods, but it will help you get the most out of any mod. Conversely you can get a tune without any mods and you will see some significant power improvements across the RPM range.

Reactions
Hey all,
Just created an account today. Love this site and I've found so much helpful tips and fixes searching through past threads. In case anyone inquires, I have a '21 ST in grey with some mods already done. Whipple IC, Borla Atak catback with custom x pipe which is quite loud, 93 octane tune from a place in New Jersey (JDM Engineering), and a JLT catch can going on next week. Sending a big hello to you all from up north here in Toronto Canada.
God bless.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum Scottyculp68

Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm Scotty and we are the proud owners of a 2021 ST in gray and black as of mid July this year. We call her Demon-Diva. Traded our 2015 F150 FX4 for it and so far have put 300 babied miles on her. Won't get into the true power until 500+ break in miles on the engine. Wife and I are both disabled and really love the massage seats and that it's lower to the ground when it comes to getting in and out. View attachment 7180
Welcome to the group. You are really going to enjoy stepping on the gas in a couple hundred miles

Magellan

Reactions
Just finished Asheville ST SUV experience. Had a really good time. Wanted to join, not sure if this thread is still alive though

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just finished Asheville ST SUV experience. Had a really good time. Wanted to join, not sure if this thread is still alive though
Biltmore is a beautiful place, and the SUV Experience was a lot of fun.

Todd42

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Hello everyone. My 2021 Explorer ST was delivered and picked up Friday. Absolutely in love with this vehicle. Looking forward to getting some good info from the forum.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome all to the forum.

Last edited:

Sambora

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm from the Toronto area. Been lurking for awhile and finally got my 2021 Explorer ST delivered last week and am in love with it so far! Coming from a 2018 Edge Sport (and a 2015 prior to that), I needed to trade-up to the Explorer mostly for the third row - since this is the family vehicle with 3 kids in car seats. Went with the Street and Tech packages on the ST. I look forward to learning more from the community and contributing wherever I can.

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm from the Toronto area. Been lurking for awhile and finally got my 2021 Explorer ST delivered last week and am in love with it so far! Coming from a 2018 Edge Sport (and a 2015 prior to that), I needed to trade-up to the Explorer mostly for the third row - since this is the family vehicle with 3 kids in car seats. Went with the Street and Tech packages on the ST. I look forward to learning more from the community and contributing wherever I can.
Hey!! I'm from Mississauga (born and raised in Toronto). I drive a grey ST. You might have heard me driving through as the Borla Atak with mid resonator delete is quite loud. Are you planning on doing any mods? What colour is your ST?

hwbliss4

Reactions
Howard from Michigan, I have 2020 Red ST. I've had my ST for about 16 months just stumbled here after looking for some exhaust ideas.