Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard Ryan

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Reactions
Hey everyone, I'm Joe. We've had our '20 Explorer ST for almost 2 years and I absolutely love it. (Technically it's my wife's car, but I definitely have more fun with it than she does!) Just got a boat so the ST is also our main tow vehicle because of the AWD (my RWD 2010 Ranger can barely get traction up a rainy hill, so I'm not taking any chances with it on a wet boat launch). Looking forward to hearing other people's experiences and asking folks some questions. 20211021_233715.jpg

El_steveo

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Hey guys! Steve here! Just bought my 2021 ST a few weeks ago in charcoal gray, got almost 2000 mile. Located in south east Virginia 458D07A6-B16A-4087-AB4D-AD93F053FA96.jpeg

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum Steve.

Reactions
Hello, Shawn Johnson. I just purchased a new ST last sunday. Purchased on one of the few days this year rained in the bay area, but feel like I got a good deal. I'm leaving a hellcat charger of 3 yrs. I was just looking on sat, but ended driving her home on sunday. In the break process, but she feels good. Plan to do a few mods for better handling lower springs and sway bar and a eventually a tune. Any new advice on the ST is welcome.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Hello, Shawn Johnson. I just purchased a new ST last sunday. Purchased on one of the few days this year rained in the bay area, but feel like I got a good deal. I'm leaving a hellcat charger of 3 yrs. I was just looking on sat, but ended driving her home on sunday. In the break process, but she feels good. Plan to do a few mods for better handling lower springs and sway bar and a eventually a tune. Any new advice on the ST is welcome.
The more I see the ST in black the more I kinda wish I didn't go with grey. Ah well I'm grateful for any colour as they're all nice tbh.

Reactions
Another FNG! Thanks for having me! Took delivery of my ST Friday. Traded in a 2018 Explorer Sport that was running a 93 Octane tune. Definitely loving the RWD bias. Other ride is a Mustang GT. Sometimes you feel like a sports car, sometimes you don’t or it doesn’t fit the nature of the outing. But, you always want performance!
1635708840404.jpeg
1635708877302.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Ordered my 2022 Rapid Red ST September 22. Was notified last month a production date of November 29 but a few days later it was updated to November 15. This will be my third Explorer since I am keeping my other two I have had a long time and still very pleased with them. I have been reading the forum for a while and have received a lot of useful information already.

BTW I joined last month but could not log back in. Figured something wrong with the password so requested a reset but received nothing. Tried the Contact Us feature but still nothing. Did these many times. Tests showed it had my Username and email correct (came up as duplicates if I tried reregistering) but evidently not the password. I rejoined using different Username and email and this seems to work. STFan can you check on this please? Thanks.

F=MA

Reactions
Welcome. What part of Kansas?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Johnson County

F=MA

Reactions
Went to KU and lived in Lawrence for about 14 years. Familiar with northeast Kansas and Missouri.

Kryst26

Reactions
Hey all.
We had a 2013 Explorer and it was the best SUV we've ever had. Absolutely no issues! So had no choice but to get another and thank God for the ST. Love it.

Heyyyy twin!!! :D:D 8CF72F03-0AF8-44C5-BA40-B69A9D6CE8EE.jpeg

Gantell

Reactions
Hello all. I own a 2013 Sport model that I bought new and I have really enjoyed. When I took it for a test drive and stepped down on the accelerator had to have. But it is getting long in the tooth now so I have a 2022 ST on order.