Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

PlatinumRa

Reactions
Hello All, My name is Raul and I’m located in California. I recently purchased a 2020 Ford Explorer Platinum and was wondering if anyone else on here has one. I was looking to make it more off road capable. I know this an ST forum but since they are very similar I thought I’d be able to find help here. Thanks guys and glad to be part of the forum

PlatinumRa

Reactions
Hello All, My name is Raul and I’m located in California. I recently purchased a 2020 Ford Explorer Platinum and was wondering if anyone else on here has one. I was looking to make it more off road capable. I know this an ST forum but since they are very similar I thought I’d be able to find help here. Thanks guys and glad to be part of the forum

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

LTR COLA

Reactions
Ok, so ill get right into it. Have an order for a new ford bronco, delay, delay, delay, went to dealership to drop my truck off for tranny flush. Walked around the dealership, it was my wife's birthday, so I pushed off my bronco till next year, looked at expeditions, they were too big. I really did not even consider an explorer, long story short, I sat in our new ST wich was in the show room, fell in love with it. Drove home picked up my wife and had her test drive it. She liked it, so I bought it for her. Funny thing is I thought it was just a trim...it was not till I got home tgat I realized what we had actually bought. I was truly smiling ear to ear when I found out what I really had bought. Im a member of the bronco6g.com forum, now I am super proud to be a me.ber of this forum now. And the best part is I accually have the car. And I can accually do things to it now. So, my name is Ryan, and I bought my wife a race car, and didn't know it. Now, im gonna modify it, slightly, so my wife still doesn't know it.

Looking forward to chatting with you all about my "wifes' car

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Ok, so ill get right into it. Have an order for a new ford bronco, delay, delay, delay, went to dealership to drop my truck off for tranny flush. Walked around the dealership, it was my wife's birthday, so I pushed off my bronco till next year, looked at expeditions, they were too big. I really did not even consider an explorer, long story short, I sat in our new ST wich was in the show room, fell in love with it. Drove home picked up my wife and had her test drive it. She liked it, so I bought it for her. Funny thing is I thought it was just a trim...it was not till I got home tgat I realized what we had actually bought. I was truly smiling ear to ear when I found out what I really had bought. Im a member of the bronco6g.com forum, now I am super proud to be a me.ber of this forum now. And the best part is I accually have the car. And I can accually do things to it now. So, my name is Ryan, and I bought my wife a race car, and didn't know it. Now, im gonna modify it, slightly, so my wife still doesn't know it.

Looking forward to chatting with you all about my "wifes' car
Enjoy your new ride! It's funny how many of us bought the ST for our wives.

dtmenace

Reactions
Hi Dennis in NJ. My ST is on order. T minus 6-8 Weeks.

Reactions
Hello Everyone. I purchased my ST in September 2020. I traded in my 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (too many issues). My wife bought an 2020 Edge ST a few months previous to mine. I had a 2017 Edge Sport very briefly (3 weeks until it was totaled). Honestly I wanted "his and hers" blue STs with black rims but the wife said "no". LOL. I do think the 20's look especially good on the magnetic.

We couldn't be happier with the vehicles other than my rear defrost has started to peel on the inside. From what I have read, it appears to be a known issue.

The previous Ford performance vehicles I have owned are a 2004 Mustang GT, and 2004 F150 SVT Lightning.

our ST siblings:

IMG_0346a.jpg

Reactions
Hey, guys just got home from picking up my Rapid Red ST after making the 800 mile roundtrip (Dallas to San Antonio). Coming from a BMW X5 Xdrive50i and got it just in time for a nice anniversary gift for my wife and I. Love the car, also love a new wagon to take the kids instead of the Raptor.

Got a great deal, 3800 miles 2020 street pack, moon roof, premium, tech, etc, rated as a CarGurus great deal before I worked the dealer down to a better deal with my trade-in (2012 BMW X5 xdrive50i, 175k miles with a ton of issues). 1.95@66 months, couldn't be happier
20210626_210404.jpg

Last edited:

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome! The forum is growing in membership daily. (y)

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome aboard

LTR COLA

Reactions
I love that color, nice choice, sweet ride. Glad to see you here

Reactions
Just picked up a 2021 ST this past weekend. Completely blown away with the performance of this 'ute! Black lugs and ST caps coming, then looking at the Livernois Stg4 tune.

ST-front.jpg

ST-rear.jpg

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I'll be interested to see your ST caps. May I ask where you got them?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum twin001. I reside on the east side of Cincinnati. What are do you live in?

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum twin001. I reside on the east side of Cincinnati. What are do you live in?
I used to live in Montgomery on the north east side, circa 1984 when Cincy still had a decent football team. Just wondering if the Montgomery ribs place is still there?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Yes it is still there and great food and ribs. I reside over in the Eastgate area. Not sure if and when the decent football team will be back.