Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Second Explorer. Came from an RX350 This car is so much more fun. I was howling the first time I really got on it on the backroads near my house My kid was too Stll very much in the honeymoon phase 3866C707-0122-43B0-8C04-18AE01D674D9.jpeg

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
New here. I have a 2020 ST Rapid Red. Loving it so far with a little over 5000 miles on it.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Outlaw

Reactions
Hi guys! We had planned to replace my wife’s GLE 350 with another. BUT... $67-70k for a 255 hp 4 banger. I said darlin.... let’s look at this Ford ST. She LOVED it! Shocked she also liked the black wheels but especially the 400 hp! It red and gorgeous. To get comparable equip in MB or BMW would be another 30k at least! LOVE my PS F250.... but a little jealous of my wife’s new ride. Found this to see how to take off the front license bracket. Cheers!

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hi guys! We had planned to replace my wife’s GLE 350 with another. BUT... $67-70k for a 255 hp 4 banger. I said darlin.... let’s look at this Ford ST. She LOVED it! Shocked she also liked the black wheels but especially the 400 hp! It red and gorgeous. To get comparable equip in MB or BMW would be another 30k at least! LOVE my PS F250.... but a little jealous of my wife’s new ride. Found this to see how to take off the front license bracket. Cheers!
Welcome, enjoy your new ride. bumperplugs.com is a good way to fill the holes from your license plate bracket.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

BGEfan1

Reactions
We picked up a 2021 Star White ST yesterday for my wife. She has been driving 4Runners for almost 20 years, so this will be a different experience for her. I drive a Mustang GT, so we have a couple of fun drivers in the garage.
tempImagelMjahB.png

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Welcome! I came from Toyota as well. Much more fun experience ahead of you. No more clunky outdated toyota

duck fan

Reactions
Hello everyone! Just picked up this Star White 2021 about a week or so ago. We were really looking for one in Infinite Blue for obvious reasons but several dealers that showed one in stock it was the owner’s demo and they wouldn’t let it go. The Star White one we ended up with was the local dealer’s VP’s demo but it only had 2k miles on it and they were willing to make us a killer deal.

Obviously, I’m a big ST fan. The Focus is a 2018 with a Borla exhaust, Mountune springs, and a Ford Performance intake. Currently I’m shopping exhaust options for the Explorer. It’s my wife’s driver primarily so I may just settle for a resonator delete. Time will tell.
FDC8A152-F684-4EC2-B7A1-CDC6914CFA1C.jpeg

Joseph.frye

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Hello, Joe here. I just bought my first Explorer ST and love it. I owned a Ford Mustang years ago and this ST has some of the muscle I miss from my mustang. Still getting used to the creature comforts. Overall very satisfied and looking forward to driving it every chance I get!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Steveo6907

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Hello everyone, very excited to see a sight dedicated to the st owners. I’m constantly searching for mods for my 2020. I have currently installed or upgraded the air filer with a k&n, dual catch can, adjustable pvc valve, whipped cac, spd performance catted down pipes, borla s-type exhaust, and 5 star tuning. Currently looking at upgraded turbos. Was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of a cold air intake yet.

Attachments

pmalcam

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hello everyone. Just got my '21 Carbonized Gray Metallic ST and loving it. Came from a '19 Ranger. Really loving the extra power. Can't wait to really test this thing out. Already tinted the front windows and added a clear wrap to the front.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hello everyone. Just got my '21 Carbonized Gray Metallic ST and loving it. Came from a '19 Ranger. Really loving the extra power. Can't wait to really test this thing out. Already tinted the front windows and added a clear wrap to the front.
Congrats

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Hey y'all, new member from Dallas, TX. Picked my Rapid Red ST up in Dec. 2020 but just found this forum. Not yet sure if I'm glad about that, this forum could cost me a lot of money if I try and "keep up with the Jones'", lol. Had a 2014 Sport on a 39 month lease then went to a 2016 Taurus but I couldn't pay that off fast enough so I could get back in a SUV. You won't see any crazy builds from me but I do plan on doing some things to make mine a little different. Don't have a pic handy but I could copy and past NeilD's, they are identical on the outside.

Attachments