Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

The Thermal R&D cat back exhaust PREMIER!

Reactions
So they’re selling below MAP.
exactly, you have to have the Magnaflow listed at MAP publically, we had it lower and got a MAP violation from Magnaflow
you can however make deals on private accounts and through email / messaging as long as the MAP price is posted on your site

Reactions
exactly, you have to have the Magnaflow listed at MAP publically, we had it lower and got a MAP violation from Magnaflow
you can however make deals on private accounts and through email / messaging as long as the MAP price is posted on your site
you just verified you can get the magnaflow cheaper once logged into the sites.
wonder why you were blocked lol!
Cause you are shady and changed your price of the magnaflow, THAT IS A FACT YOU SHADY ****. You also over promised on your exhaust price and just ignore that fact.

Reactions
you just verified you can get the magnaflow cheaper once logged into the sites.

Cause you are shady and changed your price of the magnaflow, THAT IS A FACT YOU SHADY ****. You also over promised on your exhaust price and just ignore that fact.
have you ever considered reading what was posted?
there is a choice here to not buy the Thermal exhaust without being an asshat

Reactions
have you ever considered reading what was posted?
there is a choice here to not buy the Thermal exhaust without being an asshat
Yet you still avoid admitting what you did. Don’t worry, I’m getting hit up with members thanking me for calling you out and went with the magnaflow.

Reactions
Yet you still avoid admitting what you did. Don’t worry, I’m getting hit up with members thanking me for calling you out and went with the magnaflow.
Are you trying to get back at me or publically hurt my business for selling goods at the price the manufacturers set?
That's interesting
Keep up the great work Kenny!

Reactions
Are you trying to get back at me or publically hurt my business for selling goods at the price the manufacturers set?
That's interesting
Keep up the great work Kenny!
lol, good try though. Trying to use personal info from sales now are we? That’s actually illegal and could file a complaint with the chamber of commerce getting you shut down.

Reactions
lol, good try though. Trying to use personal info from sales now are we? That’s actually illegal and could file a complaint with the chamber of commerce getting you shut down.
more threats from you
good stuff!

Reactions
You are clearly using information from sales in a public forum . That is very illegal
your name on Facebook is Kenneth Kimmel, is that a secret? LOL!!!! You are the only person shitposting on FB and here.

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
It's substantially cheaper then the only true competition ( magnaflow)

Borla is just a glorified sound maker since it uses stock diameter piping.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk
I don't know that I would call $80 less (~4.7%) SUBSTANTIALLY less. It is less, but I think substantially less would be more like 20%. From what I gathered the Magnaflow is $1680 and the thermal unit is $1600.

Reactions
I don't know that I would call $80 less (~4.7%) SUBSTANTIALLY less. It is less, but I think substantially less would be more like 20%. From what I gathered the Magnaflow is $1680 and the thermal unit is $1600.
The magnaflow once logged into lethal is only 1400

Reactions
your name on Facebook is Kenneth Kimmel, is that a secret? LOL!!!! You are the only person shitposting on FB and here.
It’s not shitposting when it’s true. The only one hurting your business is you and your shady practices.

Reactions
It’s not shitposting when it’s true. The only one hurting your business is you and your shady practices.
prices are set by the manufacturer
if you don't want to buy the Thermal, simply don't
move on Kenny

Reactions
I just want the thermal mid pipes is that possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk