Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sync Navigation Update

rchuro

Reactions
I’ve tried a few times to do the nav update using my own usb. I’ve formatted the USB to the correct storage format and extracted the files onto it. Do you leave all the files in the folder it extracts to? Can someone share the steps that worked for them? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
From my experience, leave the files in the folder and drag and drop the license file into that sync folder after you have moved the extracted files to your flash drive. Hope this helps.

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
From my experience, leave the files in the folder and drag and drop the license file into that sync folder after you have moved the extracted files to your flash drive. Hope this helps.
exactly...

Odin

Reactions
Thought I'd chime in here. Give yourself at least 90 minutes for the update to install and reboot a few times. Follow the directions, and bring something to entertain yourself while you wait.

- Odin