Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Steeda rear sway/HR springs fitment

Reactions
just got off the phone with Steeda. they acknowledged there is a fitment issue with HR springs and will be fixing the issue for better clearance and sending me a new one in a few weeks. (y)

Reactions
just got off the phone with Steeda. they acknowledged there is a fitment issue with HR springs and will be fixing the issue for better clearance and sending me a new one in a few weeks. (y)
Sounds good. I was start to think I was crazy. I do have stock springs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I'm glad I'm watching this thread (and others) before pulling the trigger. I really want this sway bar, but I need to know it will fit correctly the first time before doing so. Stinks people are having this experience.

Reactions
I'm glad I'm watching this thread (and others) before pulling the trigger. I really want this sway bar, but I need to know it will fit correctly the first time before doing so. Stinks people are having this experience.
Yeah, i would definitely wait. It is a great mod though and one I think is a "must have". I'm just shocked they didn't just copy the dimensions and layout of the stock bar.