Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST - Storm Trooper Build

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #161
Going to install ... once the down pipes come in and see if 2.5 off the downpipes to the resonator is easier then a2.5 mid pipe separate. I know I know !!! I bought an exhaust and may chop it up... sue me!!

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #162

2020 Explorer ST - Storm Trooper Build

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Showing off the sway bar and the kicks in one pic! I like it lol

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #165
Love it!!

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems

Reactions
Love it!!

Looks great brother!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #167
Just installed the Borla S Type and I think it sounds perfect. Videos for sure do not do justice. Downpipes and midpipe would def make it sound even better.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #170
Sounds great bud... Wifey's car is sick!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks bro. I’m saving for my new ride ... hopefully next summer if everything continues the way it has ... at work.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #172
Sounds great
I'm waiting to see what the corsa pricing looks like, it's a coin toss between the 2

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Video is good but in person totally different. Very refined... clean note. Love it. Downpipes need to come in already!! Custom midpipes also.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #173
Always fun babysitting your buddy’s car while they are in Mexico. Tuned M5 700+hp. Wife and I will have a little fun this weekend. #freighttrain pulls

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD thermostat

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
M5s are siiiiiick...

Hows the steering wheel coming? I've been talking to a guy about bigger aluminum paddle shifters. Might have something to show you guys in a couple weeks. *fingers crossed*

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #175
M5s are siiiiiick...

Hows the steering wheel coming? I've been talking to a guy about bigger aluminum paddle shifters. Might have something to show you guys in a couple weeks. *fingers crossed*
It’s coming... hope to have pics this week and on the ride next week with carbon fiber extended paddle shifters. !!!

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD thermostat

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
M5s are siiiiiick...

I ordered some aluminum paddles for a 19 Explorer just to see if they’re close enough to modify to fit. They’re somewhere between here and China right now. lol

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #177
Soon enough .... beautiful.

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice. Tell them they need to just make me a set of paddles and I’ll swap them onto my wheel. lol

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #179
Nice. Tell them they need to just make me a set of paddles and I’ll swap them onto my wheel. lol
That is what I was thinking also. It’s in quality control now and then they will put it all together.

I was gonna see if they can do a separate set.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Ask em...my PayPal is always locked and loaded. lol