Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST - Storm Trooper Build

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #141
Hahaha dammit

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Lol I did get an extra BOV in from turbosmart . I may post it cheap. Lost in the mail and just showed up a week ago.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Lol I did get an extra BOV in from turbosmart . I may post it cheap. Lost in the mail and just showed up a week ago.
Score!
I’m gonna try the cheap Boomba thing this weekend to see if I want that sound back. My Procharged Ram R/T had a 50mm Turbosmart BOV on it and that bastard was LOUD. I don’t want that much noise again.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #143
Score!
I’m gonna try the cheap Boomba thing this weekend to see if I want that sound back. My Procharged Ram R/T had a 50mm Turbosmart BOV on it and that bastard was LOUD. I don’t want that much noise again.
Lol ... Ill bring it to Houston just in case lol. Its the 50/50 one so not that loud. Only really loud at 4K if you let up on the gas.

2020 Explorer ST - Storm Trooper Build

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems

Last edited:
Reactions
Landed ... and will be red in a few days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got my Steeda Sway Bar from FedEx!! Still waiting on Downpipes tho

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #149
Had to step up my son’s seat game with some red!!

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems

Reactions
Scheduled to install springs on Wednesday and talking to my shop for custom downpipes. :) .... might have them do a custom tune.

This is his weld work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me know if you get anywhere with him, looks like some nice work.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #151
Let me know if you get anywhere with him, looks like some nice work.

Going tomorrow to speak with them about a midpipe and installing the downpipes and exhaust.

Reactions
Going tomorrow to speak with them about a midpipe and installing the downpipes and exhaust.

Nice! If he's interested, let me know.
Nobody makes a midpipe yet.

Can you post some vids of your bov?
Is it obnoxiously loud??

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #153
Nice! If he's interested, let me know.
Nobody makes a midpipe yet.

Can you post some vids of your bov?
Is it obnoxiously loud??

It’s loud around 4000 rpm but not annoying

View attachment IMG_0715.MOV

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #155
I have the turbosmart dual valve

Last edited:
OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #158
Nice. Is that gloss or semi gloss, or matte red?
It’s gloss just a crappy pic. I pick it in the morning.

I’ll take better pics

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #159
SOLD

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #160
let it begin! We will install and go from there ...