Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST - Storm Trooper Build

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #181
Ask em...my PayPal is always locked and loaded. lol
It looks like a full replacement... I don’t know. I told them do your magic when I ask for extension. They do insane work.

http://www.realcarbontastic.com/

2020 Explorer ST - Storm Trooper Build

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #182
Ships next week.

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
that's an awfully nice gesture for the missus. does she "get" what you are having built?

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #184
that's an awfully nice gesture for the missus. does she "get" what you are having built?
It’s all hers. I aim to please. It’s her daily and she appreciates custom sh*t... I’m about to get rid of the Jeep and get something for me towards the new year.

Reactions
Damn, that's a sick wheel

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #186
Ask em...my PayPal is always locked and loaded. lol
No go on the paddle extensions being separate.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #187
Installed and def diggin it

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

What happened to the cool bigger paddles? didn't fit???

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #189
What happened to the cool bigger paddles? didn't fit???
I might send them back... don’t happy with them.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
my kids had a similar thought to you--they dubbed my ST the stormtrooper as well...
IMG_0205.JPG

Reactions

Wow that's beautiful. Was it a pain in the ass to pull out the old steering wheel?

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #196
Wow that's beautiful. Was it a pain in the ass to pull out the old steering wheel?
Thanks ! Not bad. Pop out the airbag and then use a T20 to remove the wheel.

Reactions
OMG ;that steering wheel is the tits... I was looking on their website, what is the trim cover? They say it doesn’t include the switches and trim cover. Now, I got to clean the drool off my screen... lol

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #198
They did the trim in carbon also.

Just needed to change out the buttons and airbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Is there a video or write up on how to remove the airbag and wheel, and switches? I’ve never done anything like it.
Really considering ordering one myself, but I’m not mechanic. ALthough, I figure if I can build R/C helicopters, I should be able to take apart parts of my car... lol

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #200
I’ll see about taking some pics in the next couple days. It’s straight forward if you have the right tools.

I’ve been relaxed on the explorer these days. Need to install a few things that are just just sitting around in the garage. Waiting on the cooler weather in Texas .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk