Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So what do you all do?

Reactions
Was a paramedic from '95-'07 then a stay at home dad, now getting back into EMS, and having to start from the beginning again... lol. I don't mind though, so much has changed in 14 years.

Reactions
You wanna compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what? I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years.
Get off the Nuclear warhead.

WhtST

Reactions
You wanna compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what? I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years.
Haha, and now your on a plane with a bunch of degenerates!

Reactions
I’m a civil engineer with a masters degree in transportation engineering. Did long range traffic forecasting for 8.5 years for a municipality (it was a blast - think sim city but with traffic) before a 8 year wage freeze drove me to the utility industry (had to feed the growing family). Now have worked 5.5 years at a utility designing rates and forecasting revenue and 17 more as a utility regulator trying to keep rates fair for all parties. The last 31 years have flown by and i hope to retire in less than 4 years at 59.

UtesFanRy

Reactions
What a terrific post - It's awesome to see what everyone does! Lot's of awesome peeps & careers, no surprise given how awesome our ST's are! ;)

I am the Used Car Recon Manager for a Ford Dealership. I process 200+ used cars a month working with the sales team to get them ready for sale. I jump in and help the Service Manager as well as the GM when needed. In the GM's words when he introduces me, "not sure what Ryan's title is exactly, but he does a whole bunch of stuff for us". Anyway - been with this Ford Dealership for number of years and love it.

Blackssr

Reactions
Why exactly are you quoting Steve Buscemi from Armageddon?

I loved Steve in Boardwalk Empire. Did you all know he was a New York fireman before he got into acting

Last edited:

Blackssr

Reactions
Because my sense of humor is different than yours?
No that's not it... Your post wasn't funny actually and out of place that's why I asked.

So what do you really do for a living? Stand up comedy?

Last edited:

Blackssr

Reactions
That's my favorite plane. I traveled Air Malaysia on the triple 7 from New Jersey to Dubai non stop business class once a month for 7 years. Best plane in the sky at the time. Where do you think air Malaysia flight 370 eventually ended up? I was hoping that it would have been located on a tarmac somewhere being help captive instead of the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Those poor passengers and crew. RIP. I read that the pilot was troubled and it was a possible suicide and he took the plane down with him. Any insight?

Last edited:
Reactions
No that's not it... Your post wasn't funny actually and out of place that's why I asked.

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

Reactions
Part time manager at Autozone, and I play with other peoples money for a real estate capital company

Reactions
Retired from the Automotive Industry currently working at Golf, Long Distance MC Rides and Property Management

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Manufacturing/R&D Engineer (Principal level) at Alcon. Not the contact lens side, the larger surgical equipment side.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Retired Law Enforcement Officer. 44 Yrs total
7 Yrs State Trooper
22 Yrs Deputy Sheriff
15 Yrs Federal Officer

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
7 Yrs State Trooper
22 Yrs Deputy Sheriff
15 Yrs Federal Officer
Thanks for all of your service. As a former resident of Cincy, I'm missing me some Skyline Chili!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Yea I know that is one thing we have that nobody else has.

Reactions
7 Yrs State Trooper
22 Yrs Deputy Sheriff
15 Yrs Federal Officer
Thanks for your service... and I bet you're happy to be retired with all the crap happening nowadays...

Joe