Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So what do you all do?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Lots of military, former military, law enforcement, former law enforcement. A BIG thanks to all of you for your service!

I own a tool company selling assembly tools and lifting devices up to 50 ton cranes.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Acute care nurse practitioner, specializing in oncology and hematology.

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Mess about at the airport...

Rick TCat.jpg

RickP51.jpg

Merlin2ab.jpg

Merlin2ac.jpg

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
^^^^OUTSTANDING! How many hours spend polishing :)

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
Retired Military Police Officer 27 years, civilian police sergeant 10 years

Last edited:

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
Thank you.

Reactions
40 years ago I started a summer gig in the warehouse of an HVAC parts distributor. Now I’m a National Accounts Manager for the same company. In that 40 years I’ve done everything in the business from warehouse to boardroom.

Reactions
I own a mechanical engineering construction company

Reactions
40 years ago I started a summer gig in the warehouse of an HVAC parts distributor. Now I’m a National Accounts Manager for the same company. In that 40 years I’ve done everything in the business from warehouse to boardroom.
awesome what company? Im in the hvac field as well

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Retired California certified School and Hospital construction inspector. Bay area was my "hang out".

Chaseg08

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I'm a Hardware Quality Engineer in Aerospace. I currently have about 20 satellites floating around that I worked on. I spent 4.5 years on the James Webb Space Telescope and inspected every mirror and cryo box along with the entire Aft Optics Subsystem. Been to 5 launches so far. Before that, I was a Parachute Rigger in the U.S. Navy for 11 years. 2 deployments on the Lincoln and one on the Reagan. I'm also a professional musician (alto, tenor, bari sax, drums and piano) although I haven't played with a band for a few years.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I'm a Paramedic reading this thread on duty waiting for my next call out. Own a '22 ST which I've been drooling over and waiting to get when I first heard about this 400hp explorer back in 2019.

22ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Applications Engineer at Honeywell.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Career Firefighter/AEMT

I'm a Paramedic reading this thread on duty waiting for my next call out. Own a '22 ST which I've been drooling over and waiting to get when I first heard about this 400hp explorer back in 2019.
If I never see one more bandage, it'll be too soon!

So, what do you guys do with all the rear axle bolts you pull out of cars before you sell them to customers? Lol?

I'm a commercial fisherman- 43 years on the Bering Sea
No thank you! Not the best of swimmers here ...

I've been known to blow up a few things. This one was a bit toasty. 600 gallons of Avgas & about 200lb of ANFO
No one get on this guy's bad side. Ever!

I am a Lieutenant with Columbus Police. 24 years on and I enter DROP next year. Cant wait to retire and drink myself silly under a palm tree in sunny Florida like pretty much everybody else in my profession. LOL
Bet you'll meet a lot of retired Firefighters under that palm tree. haha

Was a paramedic from '95-'07 then a stay at home dad, now getting back into EMS, and having to start from the beginning again... lol. I don't mind though, so much has changed in 14 years.
AEMT here, essentially, the Paramedic's water boy ...[/QUOTE]

Explorer ST Posts