Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So what do you all do?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Land Use Planner/Development Services Coordinator for my local County Government.

thenewguy

Reactions
Seriously? If you hadn't mentioned you'd been working for 10 years, I'd have guessed you were a teenager.
I knew it would stirke someones nerve lol. Its the internet, No ones asking you to do it, it was a suggestion to see what do jobs out there pay, IRS isn't hounding you here relax lol

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I work in the Office of Child Support, a State Gov't job. Okay forgive me, ha. Also retired from the Army National Guard. Pay not the best, but both of these come with pensions.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I work in the Office of Child Support, a State Gov't job. Okay forgive me, ha. Also retired from the Army National Guard. Pay not the best, but both of these come with pensions.
State job is the way to go. In Ca they get health insurance for life after retirement.
i forgive you lol actually I hope you throw these dead beats in jail.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 EP
When you want your Ford dealer to come to your house and service/repair your vehicle, that dealer was trained by my team :)

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
When you want your Ford dealer to come to your house and service/repair your vehicle, that dealer was trained by my team :)
Sounds like we have very similar jobs.

I am also a trainer for a major automaker.

Zim

Reactions
Actually rebuild torque converters. Which is nice if mine ever goes I can just rebuild it probably even better than Ford lol.

Before this I made kydex gun holsters.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 EP
Sounds like we have very similar jobs.

I am also a trainer for a major automaker.
Im not the trainer, I run the training program. I am curious what OEM you work for. Send me a PM if you’d like as we might have crossed paths

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Retired law enforcement 44 years service.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Actually rebuild torque converters. Which is nice if mine ever goes I can just rebuild it probably even better than Ford lol.

My dad did this his whole working life. He worked for several businesses, one being ATI.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Made for yourself or worked for company? I think I spent a million dollars trying out so many different custom makers until I found the last guy had him make one for all my pistols That wasn't cheap either, lol. If I get any more full sized I will probably just go Safariland and call it a day assuming they make retention holster for the new TT sand viper.

Zim

Reactions
My dad did this his whole working life. He worked for several businesses, one being ATI.
Neat! It’s actually pretty cool. I enjoy cutting them open on the lathe lol. sometimes.

Zim

Reactions
Made for yourself or worked for company? I think I spent a million dollars trying out so many different custom makers until I found the last guy had him make one for all my pistols That wasn't cheap either, lol. If I get any more full sized I will probably just go Safariland and call it a day assuming they make retention holster for the new TT sand viper.
For a company. Id recommend their holsters and that’s about it to put it lightly LOL. Had to look up the TT sand viper. Id say a staccato XC holster would probably fit it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
For a company. Id recommend their holsters and that’s about it to put it lightly LOL. Had to look up the TT sand viper. Id say a staccato XC holster would probably fit it.
yea the sand viper is just a pretty STI at the end of the day. But it sure is pretty lol.

kair350

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Retired Army. Fixed and Rotary Wing Pilot.

DocBach

U.S. Army Veteran
Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0, 2021 Explorer ST
ER nurse