Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Pre orders Wide Body and Front Splitter

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Ooh I’m getting a chubbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KegsBdry

Reactions
I didn't tell mine but she sees the boxes in the garage. That thing is reasonably expensive buy gawd is it beautiful in those pics.
Cannot wait to see it on your ST. Do you have other carbon fiber accents to go with it in mind?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Cannot wait to see it on your ST. Do you have other carbon fiber accents to go with it in mind?
Nothing yet but it may start something.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #86
One step closer

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #87
Fitment looks great

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I had a few other things to take care of…think I’m gonna order the splitter next week when I get home. I wanted it right away but decided I needed to see them I’m person first.

Reactions
I had a few other things to take care of…think I’m gonna order the splitter next week when I get home. I wanted it right away but decided I needed to see them I’m person first.
Hi Richard. Let me know and we can meet and you can see it closer.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #93
Working on a side splitter option. Not sure it will hold up with the way the doors are and kids jumping out the back door and catching it with their little feet.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Got me excited about the CF splitter. Any update on eta? What I am seeing looks great!

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Cool thanks. Not in any particular rush other than getting excited once i saw pics.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Any update?

WaveGt8

Reactions
I’m waiting on update as well, placed order over a month ago for non carbon fiber splitter. Tried to get update on site I placed order on. So far no reply.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m waiting on update as well, placed order over a month ago for non carbon fiber splitter. Tried to get update on site I placed order on. So far no reply.
Don't feel bad, I ordered January 12 but i knew it was not in production yet. Hoping it ships soon.

Reactions
Has anybody had success in contacting Waido regarding orders that were placed? They aren't responding to emails I've sent.