Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Pre orders Wide Body and Front Splitter

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Always easier to ask for forgiveness then approval….

that CF does look amazing!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
No reply to my inquiry and an email to their address bounced back…plus they’re no longer registered with Google Pay so I can’t link PayPal to that. Not exactly getting a warm fuzzy feeling here. lol
Anyone have an ABS splitter they wanna sell? lol

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Those that did 1-2 week shipping…my assumption is that’s the time it takes to move from their shop to the states and into my hands. What was your real world wait time after the pre-orders were filled?

WaveGt8

Reactions
Those that did 1-2 week shipping…my assumption is that’s the time it takes to move from their shop to the states and into my hands. What was your real world wait time after the pre-orders were filled?
Selected 1-2 week option... ordered mine in March , received in June.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Selected 1-2 week option... ordered mine in March , received in June.
Like early March to Late June or late March to early June? There could be a 2 month swing there. lol

Reactions
Ordered mine on the 1st of the month with 1-2 weeks selected. I'm hoping for better delivery results than what we saw initially. I have a few other exterior parts for another car that also need to get PPF and ceramic coated, so I'm patiently waiting for this splitter to minimize the trips. Fingers crossed it arrives by the end of the month.

Reactions
Having the splitter installed and it looks like it's a lil short on the sides. Anyone else have this issue?
I saw in another post you attached a pic of it installed from the front. Were you able to have it line up well on both ends?

Reactions
I was able to get the splitter lined up on the ends.
Glad to hear and see it was able to install correctly. Looks great. Post pics from other angles if you have any more. Thx.

F=MA

Reactions
So what happened regarding the fender flares that were going to go with the chin spoiler? I figured we would be seeing photos by now of the fender flares installed.

Thep3yton

Reactions
So what happened regarding the fender flares that were going to go with the chin spoiler? I figured we would be seeing photos by now of the fender flares installed.
Ever find out? I’m curious too lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Subbed, Was there ever a discussion on side skirts for the kit?

F=MA

Reactions
I think this may be the answer....

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/st-storm-trooper-build.531/

See post #422

"To my knowledge, the one that is out there was kind of a bust after the folks that bought it realized they couldn't get the wheels flush with the kit without serious inner fender trimming. That is going to be an issue for any kit. As folks have noticed, protrusion further outboard from stock somewhere between 1.25" and 1.5" will rub the rear inner fender felt of the front wheel wells. It just so happens that is the same measurement that makes the outer tires sit just past flush on the stock fenders and so most folks end up just doing that with spacers or custom offset wheels.

A rear only widebody would obviously be a different story and I could definitely see this truck with some wider hips for sure. "

jdoughty824

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
How are these compared to the Duraflex fender flares?

Reactions
The pictures on their site make it appear to sit more flush than your pics. I agree with @Cruising68 in that maybe you could push yours back some more. Perhaps these pics can help with positioning (especially the last pic).
View attachment 12436 View attachment 12437 View attachment 12438 View attachment 12439
Thought you would like to know, someone on ebay is using these picture to sell a front splitter. Click here: ebay ad And their splitter doeasnt even look like yours.

Reactions
Thought you would like to know, someone on ebay is using these picture to sell a front splitter. Click here: ebay ad And their splitter doeasnt even look like yours.
Those were pics I found doing a Google search. Not a fan of this other front splitter you posted. I hate when ebay sellers have different pics of what they are trying to sell. :rolleyes: