Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Pre orders Wide Body and Front Splitter

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
All the wait is over …. @Waido is introducing the first wide(r) body kit with front lip splitter option. You can purchase them separately as well. This is the final renders and set up. I think it is a great stance without losing the clean and classy lines of the ST. This kit follows the current oem lines and flares out an additional 1.25” pre fender. The site will have multiple shipping options.

PLEASE READ carefully on payment before placing the order. If you’re looking for just the lip full payment is required. If interested in the flares it states half down is required.

Shipping out in about 2 months. The count down will start depending on the preorders. Need 4 ppl pre product. The faster we start ordering the faster the production ideas will start.

Material ABS plastic.

Installation using PU (3M 550) adhesive over OEM body.

This is the first HALF payment to place your PRE-ORDER, once the kit is ready you will need to pay the secont half that you will find in the PRE-ORDER section.

Please choose the same type and shipping options in both payments.

IMPORTANT!!!! Please dont forget to leave your email/phone number in order for us to contact you once the kit is ready.
Thank you.

Links are below.

Lip kit only (carbon fiber option)

https://waido-kits.com/product/ford-explorer-front-splitter-pre-order-full-payment/

Fenders and lip kits

https://waido-kits.com/product/ford-explorer-st-widebody-kit-pre-order/

I know there were about 10 folks interested in the wide(r) body and roughly 15 folks Interested in the lip so let’s get this going.

The last picture is a close up of the carbon fiber splitter he did for the Alfa Romero .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
CF Splitter ordered.

What do you define as high speed

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
CF Splitter ordered.

What do you define as high speed

Nice !!! I’m deciding on the CF or not. Since I have the hood wrapped in forged .. either way it’s getting PPF

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Forged carbon will be an option also!!

Reactions
Nice !!! I’m deciding on the CF or not. Since I have the hood wrapped in forged .. either way it’s getting PPF

Hey what's up brother, long time!

Love that splitter in CF, nice work!

Are the lower side skirts/rear diffuser/hitch cover textured plastic or smooth to be able to paint match/wrap ?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Hey what's up brother, long time!

Love that splitter in CF, nice work!

Are the lower side skirts/rear diffuser/hitch cover textured plastic or smooth to be able to paint match/wrap ?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
What’s up man.

These are just renders. No production diffuser and the side skirts are all oem. Only flares and splitters are going into production

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
All the wait is over …. @Waido is introducing the first wide(r) body kit with front lip splitter option. You can purchase them separately as well. This is the final renders and set up. I think it is a great stance without losing the clean and classy lines of the ST. This kit follows the current oem lines and flares out an additional 1.25” pre fender. The site will have multiple shipping options.

PLEASE READ carefully on payment before placing the order. If you’re looking for just the lip full payment is required. If interested in the flares it states half down is required.

Shipping out in about 2 months. The count down will start depending on the preorders. Need 4 ppl pre product. The faster we start ordering the faster the production ideas will start.

Material ABS plastic.

Installation using PU (3M 550) adhesive over OEM body.

This is the first HALF payment to place your PRE-ORDER, once the kit is ready you will need to pay the secont half that you will find in the PRE-ORDER section.

Please choose the same type and shipping options in both payments.

IMPORTANT!!!! Please dont forget to leave your email/phone number in order for us to contact you once the kit is ready.
Thank you.

Links are below.

Lip kit only (carbon fiber option)

https://waido-kits.com/product/ford-explorer-front-splitter-pre-order-full-payment/

Fenders and lip kits

https://waido-kits.com/product/ford-explorer-st-widebody-kit-pre-order/

I know there were about 10 folks interested in the wide(r) body and roughly 15 folks Interested in the lip so let’s get this going.

The last picture is a close up of the carbon fiber splitter he did for the Alfa Romero .

Rdy to pull the trigger but wanted to inquire if you had or planned on doing a discounted group buy?

Sgt1411

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Normally I don't care for after market kits like that but DAMN that looks good.....nice work.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Rdy to pull the trigger but wanted to inquire if you had or planned on doing a discounted group buy?
No sir .

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Normally I don't care for after market kits like that but DAMN that looks good.....nice work.
Victor @Waido did a great job on this !

Reactions
Wow, those renders look absolutely LETHAL! Love the body colour look around the wheel-well!

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Wow, those renders look absolutely LETHAL! Love the body colour look around the wheel-well!
Can’t wait for the real deal in person shots! Renders are one thing but in person should be a show stopper imo.

Orders are starting to filter in….

Reactions
From - https://waido-kits.com/product/ford-explorer-front-splitter-pre-order-full-payment/

"Installed with bolts and screws. If you are driving on high speeds we recommend to use splitter holders with this splitter.
We strongly recommend to install parts in the experienced bodyshop.
"

Excuse my ignorance.. what splitter holders would one need exactly? Also by 'high speeds' do you mean highway driving, or just the track/drag strip? Last question, can the splitter be installed in our own garage or do we have to take it to a shop?

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #16
From - https://waido-kits.com/product/ford-explorer-front-splitter-pre-order-full-payment/

"Installed with bolts and screws. If you are driving on high speeds we recommend to use splitter holders with this splitter.
"

Excuse my ignorance.. what splitter holders would one need exactly? Also by 'high speeds' do you mean highway driving, or just the track/drag strip? Last question, can the splitter be installed in our own garage or do we have to take it to a shop?
They are splitter rods … see picture below. You can get them on eBay or Amazon cheap and they are available in different colors. They are for added support if you need them. You can easily install this in your garage if mechanically inclined but shops are always recommended.

You should be fine with highway speeds if installed correctly… don’t just slap on 3M tape and call it a day.

OP
Nbk4t5e

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Thread Starter #17
We are off to a great start on orders. The process has started on the programming and measurement on the splitter side.

Need 2 more ppl on the widebody to start.

Thank you to everyone posting this on their social media.

Reactions

"

Front Bumper Lip Splitter Strut Rod Tie Support Bars Adjustable 8"-11" Compatible with Most Vehicles (Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LS2GQK...abc_18EJEA0EDXAZ23YD9FT0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

msota84

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
We are off to a great start on orders. The process has started on the programming and measurement on the splitter side.

Need 2 more ppl on the widebody to start.

Thank you to everyone posting this on their social media.

Can you confirm the price on the site is only the half down? (body kit only) Are/can they be painted? (Black 21) 2200 for the flare kit??

Explorer ST Posts