Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

More goodies: FenFabrication Cold air intake and IC Piping

Reactions
not yet he’s double checking some stuff now that he has my car and taking pics to put on his site in next few days
Looking forward to the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #165
Engine bay is now taken apart. Test fit cold air intake with stock charge pipes and confirmed no fitment issues. Good news.

He won’t have intake/charge pipes up on website for a few days and if you can’t wait he said to email and he can give you a quote and put it in the queue. Brett@fenfabrication.com

In other news it’s convenient my engine bay is taken apart because two shiny things are headed my way tomorrow morning

Attachments

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Giggity.

What sizes did you go with?

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #167
Giggity.

I went with the Pure Turbo 700
Giggity.

I went with the Pure700 turbos which is similar to the CRP Stage 5.

My shop has a few other turbos getting installed this week. Look at the size of these things! Pure700 is far right. :ROFLMAO:

047F5A3C-4974-4B9E-9F58-C9E7C03799C6.jpeg

Reactions
Awwww... it’s a lil baby turbo! wheeeeeeeee!

That Garrett is f’n huge.

Reactions
Now I'll be impressed when someone is rocking turbos like that.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Anything new on the intake production ?

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #171
Anything new on the intake production ?

Reach out to him directly to get details and on pre order list. He’s wrapping up a few things before putting on site. Brett@fenfabrication.com

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Got a pic of it that we can see, before I go as far as pre-ordering?
The whole thread is literally filled with pics of the design and building of these parts. Maybe try reading more than the last page?

Reactions
The whole thread is literally filled with pics of the design and building of these parts. Maybe try reading more than the last page?
Thanks for the insight, as you are right there are plenty of in-progress pics scattered through out the 9 pages. I'm not sure if the latest are complete/final fitment, perhaps that would have been a better question to ask.

And Kruppa did say that FENfab was "taking pics to put on his site in next few days", so I was curious about that as well.

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #177
He’s finishing up shop projects and I believe has a list going for these parts with plans to start production soon.
Correct. I dropped off my car with him last night. He has two projects he committed to a long time ago that he's getting out the door this week and then he is cranking out a large amount of intakes. The downpipe orders continue to roll in as well. He's prototyping a few new products on my car that I think people will want as well that would be available in the not too distant future.

Reactions
this dude started so late in the game and is still going to beat the major intake companies to the market.. it’s crazy.. can’t wait to buy the finished products

Reactions
Man, $1000 for some intake piping. I'm sure it will show gains, and for everyone trying to push this platform to the limit, I get why every part adds up, but hard for me to justify $1000 for intake plumbing, $1000 for IC. But it does look super cool.