Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

More goodies: FenFabrication Cold air intake and IC Piping

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #143
OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #144
Looks like I’m getting on the dyno next Wednesday. I haven’t been able to do any Dragy runs since every day has either been snowing or -10°...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Has Bret given any idea on when he may have pricing worked out?

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #146
Has Bret given any idea on when he may have pricing worked out?
Yes I just talked to him. He is going to finalize pricing and start building intakes this weekend. Updates soon!

Reactions
Yes I just talked to him. He is going to finalize pricing and start building intakes this weekend. Updates soon!
Tell him to finalize pricing for the gen public and then knock 15-25% off for a super special ST forum discount haha ;-)

Reactions
I messaged him Valentine’s Day told him I was looking for a gift for my wife. New cai for my truck that the wife loves to steal out of the driveway lol I guess her lexus rx350 just isn’t cutting it anymore. I can’t blame her it has no power lol

Sch0227

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Lol I'm just the messenger!!! I told him people really want them :)
Will he be doing the Intake w/ the inter cooler piping? Or will it work with stock intercooler piping?

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #156
Mine has the FENFab cold air intake and charge pipes installed. He did those together and now needs to do a final fitment check to make sure the intake works fine with the stock charge pipes, in case people don't upgrade both. I am waiting on another part to arrive that he is going to install at the same time and when that comes I'll be dropping it off with him.

Reactions
That looks awesome!! Can’t wait to hear the price and see the results.

Reactions
I say we guess the price and whoever get's it exact gets a free hook-up with color of their choice ;)
I would like Carbonized Metallic Grey please

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I would put the CAI alone at $800ish. These won’t be for the faint of heart.

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #160
Dropping off the ride today to FENFab so everything will be finalized for both intake and charge pipe in next few days... he’ll put on site available to order with pics etc.