Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

More goodies: FenFabrication Cold air intake and IC Piping

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks for the pics! This is actually really helpful! How did install go? Any hiccups?

Reactions
many hiccups for the intake install.. but it’s the very first wave of production units.. there’s gonna be issues.. all sorted out now.. instructions and support are close to perfect

Reactions
by the way, the bumper and lights were only out because i was installing an intercooler.. just figured it was a good time for clear pictures

JgST

Reactions
What were some of the issues, with the intake Install?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Those pics are very helpful. Thanks for taking them!

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
many hiccups for the intake install.. but it’s the very first wave of production units.. there’s gonna be issues.. all sorted out now.. instructions and support are close to perfect
any advice, tips, or pointers? I should be putting mine in either this week or next, depending on the length of my honey-do list

JgST

Reactions
I'll be putting mine on in a few weeks. If u want to do a writeup of some of the Install, I wouldn't complain.

Reactions
I'll be putting mine on in a few weeks. If u want to do a writeup of some of the Install, I wouldn't complain.

you’ll have many resources for helping with the install.. especially if you frequent any of the facebook groups

Zim

Reactions
what is the sound like with this intake? I mean the stock intake is pretty efficient as is.. but if it doesn’t make noises I’m not very interested for the price

Reactions
How do you go about getting pricing and ordering this piece? I keep seeing people referencing a price but I've never ssen one posted in this thread and there's nothing on FenFab's website.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
How do you go about getting pricing and ordering this piece? I keep seeing people referencing a price but I've never ssen one posted in this thread and there's nothing on FenFab's website.
The intakes are $850, which includes powder coat and come with a filter. He is making them in batches and taking deposits for the next batch. Shoot him an email (brett@fenfabrication.com) to get on the list and be notified when he starts making the next run.

Reactions
you can hear the turbos very clearly.. loud spool, especially if you’re tuned.. i can’t post good vids here.. explorer st forum on facebook has videos.. otherwise i can email you a couple of you’d like