Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Installed Livernois Tune

Bocian77

Reactions
So I installed it yesterday, so far so good, but I haven't been able to really step on it because it's been a bit snowy here. They instructed me to install a revised stock tune first and then the stage 4.....why I have no idea but I will say it seemed to cure my rough shifting issue which was my only gripe before, but I wasn't sure if it was the tune or the car.
Thanks. Much appreciated. I had the 91/93 tune prior to today. Flashed it with this stage 4. We'll see how it goes. All the best.

amaisonet

Reactions
Still waiting to see if anybody can get at least a 0-60 on an ST with a LMS tune....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pre stage 4 tune (going to add on today)
0-60 - 4.27
1/4 mile - 12.54

LokiWolf

Reactions
0-60 - 4.27
1/4 mile - 12.54
Decent numbers. Curious to see what the V4 tune gives you!

amaisonet

Reactions
Decent numbers. Curious to see what the V4 tune gives you!

Just curious where does ZFG sit with a stock ST 93 tune? I believe a lot are saying it is faster.

Reactions
I think Loki got down to 4 flat 0-60 on ZFG 93
I'm at 3.91 but also have whipple ic, downpipes and 3" exhaust. Just got new charge pipes and cai and waiting for snow to stop so i can actually test 0-60. Dyno next week.

LokiWolf

Reactions
Just curious where does ZFG sit with a stock ST 93 tune? I believe a lot are saying it is faster.
What @blaster9 said. My best is 4.01 on 93 alone. Stock everything. 12.32 in the 1/4.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
0-60 - 4.27
1/4 mile - 12.54
Wow. Those are the best numbers I've seen for Livernois by far. Are you stock otherwise?

Reactions
What @blaster9 said. My best is 4.01 on 93 alone. Stock everything. 12.32 in the 1/4.

If i could get those #s with my current setup (incl. A/Ts, roof rack/basket/tools/etc), I'd be happy :)

amaisonet

Reactions
Wow. Those are the best numbers I've seen for Livernois by far. Are you stock otherwise?
Yes completely stock, those numbers are my best. The more consistent numbers are .1 / .15 seconds higher for both.

LokiWolf

Reactions
Yes completely stock, those numbers are my best. The more consistent numbers are .1 / .15 seconds higher for both.
Any numbers with V4 yet?

amaisonet

Reactions
Any numbers with V4 yet?

A3939601-DEE7-422B-ADC8-2DDB13DD9D4F.png Could not launch as hard as I wanted because of spinning. It snowed here last night and salt was still on roads. Around 2000/2100 rpm instead of 2500ish. Could not do any real 1/4 mile due to traffic. Best I got was 11.51 with letting off at the very very top.

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I think you meant 12.51. lol

Looks like Livernois is right there with 5 Star on power and Dragy times.

LokiWolf

Reactions
I think you meant 12.51. lol

Looks like Livernois is right there with 5 Star on power and Dragy times.
Agreed. Their V4 has definitely upped the game!

PhilST

Reactions
Not too bad. Thier setup with tune $500?

amaisonet

Reactions
Not too bad. Thier setup with tune $500?
Yes! I believe it is 400 now or maybe it was 600 and now 500 I can’t remember. I have had no problems with customer service either. Idk how fast other companies are but I received the updated stage 4 within 12 hours of when I requested it.

Reactions
Yes! I believe it is 400 now or maybe it was 600 and now 500 I can’t remember. I have had no problems with customer service either. Idk how fast other companies are but I received the updated stage 4 within 12 hours of when I requested it.
I'm a bit confused as it's mentioned that you are all stock yet saying stage 4 leads me to think of mods having been done. I have livernois also and interested as to what stage 4 is.

LokiWolf

Reactions
I'm a bit confused as it's mentioned that you are all stock yet saying stage 4 leads me to think of mods having been done. I have livernois also and interested as to what stage 4 is.
LMS released a new revision to their tunes for the ST, they are calling it Stage 4. They used to call them Versions. Stage 4 is confusing... it should be V4.

Here is the YT Video discussing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro