Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Performance Tune

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Wow dude, give it a rest. The constant whining is not a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Wow dude, give it a rest. The constant whining is not a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s pretty much all he does.
I thought he had left for good…didn’t get that lucky. lol

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I've raised my hand! Great info from Ford Performance BTW.(y)

Just be careful on the forum as there are a number of people who clearly demonstrate no working knowledge of anything autmotive (much less on the ST). Lol

I haven't posted more on the FP tune because typical Summer heat/humidity lends itself to high DA's and less than optimum ET's. So far, my best 0-60 mph remains at 4.8 sec, with a few 4.9's in warm/humid weather to back it up.

Again, caution about who you listen to here. Locate and block them as I did, you'll recognize them by their pompous attitudes and never ending supply of errors. o_O
You must have been either reading your own posts (I'm assuming you haven't blocked yourself like you have so many others) or looking in a mirror.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I've raised my hand! Great info from Ford Performance BTW.(y)

Just be careful on the forum as there are a number of people who clearly demonstrate no working knowledge of anything autmotive (much less on the ST). Lol

I haven't posted more on the FP tune because typical Summer heat/humidity lends itself to high DA's and less than optimum ET's. So far, my best 0-60 mph remains at 4.8 sec, with a few 4.9's in warm/humid weather to back it up.

Again, caution about who you listen to here. Locate and block them as I did, you'll recognize them by their pompous attitudes and never ending supply of errors. o_O
It’s best to apply the most caution to the posts of someone who really thinks they “know” something about anything, but actually don’t know just how much they don’t know. Ignorance can be corrected with the facts, but it’s most concerning about stupid. Stupid just can’t be fixed.

Of course, I’m sure the firestarterguy also has me blocked and won’t read this post, but those that do should take note of firestarterguy’s illusions, or more accurately, delusions.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
It’s best to apply the most caution to the posts of someone who really thinks they “know” something about anything, but actually don’t know just how much they don’t know. Ignorance can be corrected with the facts, but it’s most concerning about stupid. Stupid just can’t be fixed.

Of course, I’m sure the firestarterguy also has me blocked and won’t read this post, but those that do should take note of firestarterguy’s illusions, or more accurately, delusions.
He’s 100% got me blocked…but delusions is the correct word here. lol

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Looks like someone I blocked is still having internet tantrums.o_O Lol

Moving on to things of actual interest to us ...

Edmunds just completed testing on two variants of the new 2024 Mustang!

The 486 hp 5.0 GT 6 speed manual ran the exact same 4.8 sec 0-60 mph as my Explorer ST did with the Ford Performance Tune.:)

Project11.jpg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Looks like someone I blocked is still having internet tantrums.o_O Lol

If you have them blocked…how do you know?
Or maybe you don’t have anyone blocked…because you can’t stand to not see what people are saying? Hmmmm….

Reactions
If you have them blocked…how do you know?
Or maybe you don’t have anyone blocked…because you can’t stand to not see what people are saying? Hmmmm….
I believe theres a button to see blocked posts on every page, im sure he gets curious and presses it from time to time haha

Dude is full of himself on youtube as well on the ST videos, always spewing crap and mixing his christianity religion lol

SteveO305

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Platinum
I am trading in my explorer soon, if I transfer it back to stock with I be able to sell my ford performance tune to someone else?

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I've read different things about transferring it to another person if you return your vehicle to stock, best bet is to call Ford Performance:

Untitled.jpg

Reactions
Has anyone had the Ford Performance Tune installed in S. FL area around Wes Palm Beach. If so where and install cost

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Okay everyone, finally got a chance to do a full quarter run on the Dragy ...

I have the FP tune and AWR brace, that's it. Running a quarter tank of 93 octane with 40 lbs of equipment in the vehicle and power braking.

Did the quarter in 13.15 @ 102.79 mph, 0-60 mph in 4.76 seconds.

To say I'm pleased is an understatement. This matches the bone stock time of my AWD KIA Stinger GT (13.11 @ 107 mph).

Almost in the 12's with nothing but the factory tune.(y)

1.jpg 2.jpg

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Great to see a (y) for the Ford Performance Tune results!

Laughable to see a (n) because Ford Performance took them to the shed. :LOL:

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
And the (n) from the uneducated continue. But the intelligent (y) have the majority!

Thank goodness for the "ignored members" option, no more wasted time reading worthless rants. haha

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
He is talking to himself. That’s so awesome. lol

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Great to see a (y) for the Ford Performance Tune results!

Laughable to see a (n) because Ford Performance took them to the shed. :LOL:
Your so dumb you can't even tell the (n)is for you, not the Ford Tune. What a joke.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Waiting for logical informed comments on FP's awesome warranty backed tune ...

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Understand this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to express their own opinion. Also not judging who is right or wrong, but this whole back and forth happening here is pointless and not helping anyone.

It's just leaving a bad taste for whoever coming here looking for some honest feedback. I know that's what I'm feeling. Why not a crease fire and leave each other to their own point of views.

May be spend some time on this thread..
https://www.explorerst.org/threads/good-clean-humor-and-jokes.1299/

PS: I'm not expecting a reply and definitely don't want the guns pointed to my face after the post.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I will not direct a menacing eye at your post R2! :)

But I will also refute/expose those who persist in making radically uninformed comments as I do not want them infecting our forum with their errors.

And if those same people continue to reject facts and refuse to correct their bad behavior, then I will permanently block/ignore them.

Thanks for the post brother. (y)

Explorer ST Posts