Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
I had a deposit on an ST that was dealer ordered in January. The vehicle was built in early June. It’s been sitting in an “awaiting shipment” status for weeks. I started monitoring the other ST’s ordered and arriving at dealers in my area. I was buying on D Plan. As the new vehicles arrived I contacted the dealer to ask if they would sell on D Plan. Eventually found my ST and dealer who would honor D Plan. Brought it home a week ago. The one that I was waiting for is still in the awaiting shipment status. I would encourage you to look around and check other options. Wishing you the best with the process. Take care.
Yeah, I have started the search for a close match to my order but nothing yet. Once I find one "close enough" I will definitely reach out to that respective dealer and see if they will honor my Z plan. Thank you!

Reactions
Will be picking up my ST on Monday. I will be leasing the vehicle for $603/ month and no money down. 60,770 is MSRP fully loaded with DVD headrest. Is that a good deal? Thanks

Ford Forever

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I finally got mine! LOVE IT! This is the exact one that I ordered from my dealer but not the one I ordered. Mine was supposed to be built at the end of July but this one came in that someone else ordered and didn't want because they bought one early. My salesman was on top of it. It just worked out perfect! This one was apparently made before they stopped putting in the Multicontour seats. That was a nice surprise getting the massage seats.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pittsburgh.ST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I ordered a ST on April 7th and a Timberline on June 13th. The ST has been scheduled for production the week of August 22nd but has been changed 4 times already. One of my trades is a 2019 Raptor which I am trading because there is a recall on the cam phasers and I have been waiting for parts for over 4 months. The Raptor only has 14,000 miles on it. Seeing yet another recall on the Explorer worries me. I don't mind waiting 5 months or more for a car but I am starting to have my doubts about Ford's quality. Good luck to everyone else waiting but I think I am going to cancel both of my orders.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I finally got mine! LOVE IT! This is the exact one that I ordered from my dealer but not the one I ordered. Mine was supposed to be built at the end of July but this one came in that someone else ordered and didn't want because they bought one early. My salesman was on top of it. It just worked out perfect! This one was apparently made before they stopped putting in the Multicontour seats. That was a nice surprise getting the massage seats.
Enjoy

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
Finally got some good news! Ordered my ST about 2 months ago, and was just sent the VIN. I will be at my customer(Ford Assembly) keeping an eye on the build.
Being a late order, was concerned it would be delayed and moved from a 2022 to 2023

Roostfactor

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
How do you log into the V-LMS site?

I've tried the spotty Ford tracking site but it's usually down.
I've also used the United Road receipts page but nothing shows up. I can't login to OVISS as there is no option for me to register?

I have used the ordertrackapp and it shows In Transit but no other information.

Appreciate any help.

Reactions
I just heard from my salesman...he said that I am #5 of a total 16 allocations of St's at their dealership. Is that bad? I am a priority 2, but I know the allocations play a part in that too. I don't know how much longer I can wait and the 2022 model year is coming to an end in the next few months...Anyone know how allocations work? Is it impossible to guess if and when my car will be scheduled? Going on 5 1/2 months and have heard nothing...

Thanks.

tjanicki

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I ordered one in March, in production now, expected mid Aug. The issue I have with ford is, the package I selected, Ford has been picking this thing apart. All of which I decided to buy this vehicle for all these options.
No handsfree lift gate, no rear heated seats, no rear climate controls, no multi active seats. The best part (or the worst part) is they give you chump change for credit for those missing options. $130 reimbursed for the lift gate,,,, u try and get one installed for that money, impossible.

Roostfactor

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I ordered one in March, in production now, expected mid Aug. The issue I have with ford is, the package I selected, Ford has been picking this thing apart. All of which I decided to buy this vehicle for all these options.
No handsfree lift gate, no rear heated seats, no rear climate controls, no multi active seats. The best part (or the worst part) is they give you chump change for credit for those missing options. $130 reimbursed for the lift gate,,,, u try and get one installed for that money, impossible.
What does your window sticker say?
If it says credit after the item then Ford is giving you the credit and will install the parts when they're available.
If it says delete after the item then you never get the item, only the discount.
At least that's what my dealer told me.

tjanicki

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
What does your window sticker say?
If it says credit after the item then Ford is giving you the credit and will install the parts when they're available.
If it says delete after the item then you never get the item, only the discount.
At least that's what my dealer told me.
Good point will let u know when it arrives

STayFord

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Some updated order data to share:

5/30 - Order placed & confirmed
7/14 - Ford courtesy email saying there's supply chain issues impacting production but will keep me updated every 45 days.
7/21 - Scheduled for production the week of 9/5

Priority Code: 10
State: Virginia
Build: Forged Green, fully loaded minus moonroof.
Credits: 2nd row htd sts cntrls, rear aux cntrls

*Ended up picking up the same config w/ moonroof at a dealer lot back in June (at MSRP & $1k off military special). Will let this order go when it arrives.

Bobisbad

Reactions
Vehicle
2008 IS350
Got an update on my order.

4/26 - Order confirmed.
5/19 - Received vin and scheduled build date week of 6/26.
6/7 - Scheduled build date pushed to week of 7/11.
6/28 - Scheduled build date pushed to week of 7/18.
7/13 - Status changed to in production and was able to pull window sticker.
7/21 - Built and awaiting shipment

Priority code was 19 at time of order (unsure if it was ever changed)
Color: Atlas Blue
Options: 401A, premium technology package (less multicontour seats), roof rails, roof cross bars, mud flaps, all wheel drive.

Additionally, the dealer has told me they are holding the Ford promotional financing from when I ordered the vehicle, 0% for 60 or 1.9% for 72. They gave me x-plan pricing and the $1,000 off for custom order.

Hopefully it doesn't take long for shipment!

tjanicki

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
anyone know what this means in the order tracking? Ramp 6?
1658932420197.png

HuskyDawg

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Anyone know how to track the shipment of the vehicle? I have seen other posts about a tracking website for the convoy but you have to have a log in and it doesn’t appear to be any way to register. Thanks!

Bobisbad

Reactions
Vehicle
2008 IS350
Anyone know how to track the shipment of the vehicle? I have seen other posts about a tracking website for the convoy but you have to have a log in and it doesn’t appear to be any way to register. Thanks!
I haven't been able to find a work around yet myself either. It looks like the link posted is for contractors and dealers only, probably finally got their IT department to fix the issue...

Ford estimated the date between the 16th and 22nd for the arrival of my car, hard to wait!

HuskyDawg

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
I haven't been able to find a work around yet myself either. It looks like the link posted is for contractors and dealers only, probably finally got their IT department to fix the issue...

Ford estimated the date between the 16th and 22nd for the arrival of my car, hard to wait!
I have the same estimated delivery date. We will see what happens!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'm curious if anyone has been scheduled for production lately or at least received a VIN?

HuskyDawg

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
I'm curious if anyone has been scheduled for production lately or at least received a VIN?
I received my VIN on 6-15-22

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
I have my VIN and currently in production. I do know the Ford chicago plant is down this week and next week.
They are getting some changes made in the plant. Resume production the week Aug 15th.