Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
HuskyDawg - Ours may be on the same train. Ordered mine 5-29 from Korum in Puyallup, with the same delivery window. Salesman is tracking it on BNSF, said it was on the train leaving Illinois on Friday and should arrive at the rail yard in Renton on the 16th.

HuskyDawg

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
HuskyDawg - Ours may be on the same train. Ordered mine 5-29 from Korum in Puyallup, with the same delivery window. Salesman is tracking it on BNSF, said it was on the train leaving Illinois on Friday and should arrive at the rail yard in Renton on the 16th.
That would be awesome news, I ordered from Kendal in Marysville. If it makes it to Renton I’ll just go pick it up myself!

Pittsburgh.ST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered my ST April 7. Built July 29. Shipped 2 days later. Dealer called me at 4:15 yesterday and said the truck hauling it just pulled in their lot. Went this morning at 9 am to pick it up and they said it got damaged in transit. Needs a bumper, bumper cover, and 1/4 panel bodywork. Told me they ordered parts and it will be ready in 2 weeks. Told them I want a new one ordered. They said it would be a 2023 and more $. They also said another 4 to 6 month wait. If I had no bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
They'd either need to make a significant price adjustment on the vehicle delivered or I'd walk. They'll blend the paint to match and yet you'll look at the vehicle every time you walk past it because it's not 100%.

TGoodman

Doctor
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Congrats! I got mine last week after only a 12 week wait from the Chicago Assembly Plant to Ohio. I am so excited and love love love it! Worth waiting for.

TGoodman

Doctor
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered my ST April 7. Built July 29. Shipped 2 days later. Dealer called me at 4:15 yesterday and said the truck hauling it just pulled in their lot. Went this morning at 9 am to pick it up and they said it got damaged in transit. Needs a bumper, bumper cover, and 1/4 panel bodywork. Told me they ordered parts and it will be ready in 2 weeks. Told them I want a new one ordered. They said it would be a 2023 and more $. They also said another 4 to 6 month wait. If I had no bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
Oh man! That sucks!!! Mine was built on the same day. Ordered it May 9th. Mine shipped Aug 4th tho. It was wrapped in plastic around the bumpers, according to my salesman. I understand bad luck. Maybe it will turn out perfect. They can replace the quarter panel and bumper.

Reactions
I would not take a repaired vehicle, personally.

snoftall

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Anyone else have a blend date of next week (August 24th ish)? I'm wondering if they still have the multi-contour seats included or not? Mine (Canadian Order) was originally ordered with the Premium Tech Package which included those seats. Up until the order was showing in the online tracking tool, the order showed this package. However when I was able to see the order in the online tracking tool, I noticed that it said "Tech Package" instead of "Premium Tech Package"; the "Tech Package" doesn't include the multi-contour seats. I called my dealership to inquire and they checked their system and sent a screenshot which confirmed and showed the build still included the "Premium Tech Package" and to not worry about it. However, the window sticker was just released today and is showing the "Tech Package". I called my dealership again and this time when they checked their system it is showing as "Tech Package" and have no explanation for why it has changed all of a sudden. They said they are going to check into it. Wondering if any one else is seeing similar. Hoping for some good news that this is still going to be included as I originally ordered back in January...

Pittsburgh.ST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Anyone else have a blend date of next week (August 24th ish)? I'm wondering if they still have the multi-contour seats included or not? Mine (Canadian Order) was originally ordered with the Premium Tech Package which included those seats. Up until the order was showing in the online tracking tool, the order showed this package. However when I was able to see the order in the online tracking tool, I noticed that it said "Tech Package" instead of "Premium Tech Package"; the "Tech Package" doesn't include the multi-contour seats. I called my dealership to inquire and they checked their system and sent a screenshot which confirmed and showed the build still included the "Premium Tech Package" and to not worry about it. However, the window sticker was just released today and is showing the "Tech Package". I called my dealership again and this time when they checked their system it is showing as "Tech Package" and have no explanation for why it has changed all of a sudden. They said they are going to check into it. Wondering if any one else is seeing similar. Hoping for some good news that this is still going to be included as I originally ordered back in January...
If the window sticker says $1295 you got the seats. If it says $995 you did not. I ordered mine with the multicontour April 7th and it came last week and it didn't have them.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
The stopped producing Multicontour since May 24th. My order was built May 25th and showed Premium Tech Pckg Less Multicontour seats at $995. When it arrived I was actually going to buy it but when I was looking around one more time online I found the same ST at another dealership they said a customer cancelled and it still had the Multicontour seats build date 01/22 so I decided to buy that one

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
Was hoping I made the 22 cut-off, which I did. Likely not getting the multicontour seats either :(.
Ordered 5/21 & built 8/16, expected by end of August by the dealer . Still looking forward to getting my ST !!
I seen some window stickers say L/Multi seats. My window sticker didn't mention it ? The way things are and sourcing and chip issues for the next year or 2. I will still take it - trading in my 2019 AWD 3.5Eco -Flex
( which still was a fun SUV to drive ! )

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Finally scheduled for production, 6 months after order confirmation!

I was starting to get worried that it would be canceled altogether.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Picking up my custom order right now!

Built 7/21 and delivered to the dealer in California today.
Welcome to the forum. Something about that Atlas Blue.

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I was doing my usual refresh of the tracking page and I noticed this credit that I hadn’t before. I could care less about the wifi hotspot but does anyone know if this will affect any of the FordPass app features? Being able to remote start my car from anywhere is my favourite and I’d be sad to lose that ability.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Picking mine up this morning. Just shy of 12 weeks from order date. Feeling lucky, considering all who have been waiting for so much longer.

HuskyDawg

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Picking mine up this morning. Just shy of 12 weeks from order date. Feeling lucky, considering all who have been waiting for so much longer.
Congrats! I’m hoping mine shows up any day now!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the ST world.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Clever salesman...Got a chuckle out of this, thought you guys might also. IMG_8829.jpg IMG_8830.jpg