Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Hey glad you got an update!!

Mine switched over to “In production “ today as well. Window sticker not working for me either.
This is getting exciting.

Mine is a priority code 19.
I just checked again today and it shows in production, with tbd delivery date. No window sticker yet either.

def too soon to get hopes up!
Sounds like they bumped you to the front

Reactions

Mine switched over to “In production “ today as well. Window sticker not working for me either.
Nice! If I remember right you ordered about the same time I did. Late September or so for the MY22.

gives me a bit more hope you’re seeing what I’m seeing but I’m still reserving my excitement :)

Ir0nClad

Reactions
Hey guys! It's exciting to see things are moving. I placed my order on November 1st right after I noticed them announced on the Ford website. I have an order number, priority code 19, but no VIN assigned yet.

Reactions

I'm jealous, no updates for me.. but then again the tracking website has never had much luck for me. I'll wait till next week before reaching out to the dealer if I don't have an update.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions
I'm jealous, no updates for me.. but then again the tracking website has never had much luck for me. I'll wait till next week before reaching out to the dealer if I don't have an update.

Yep the tracking site is hit and miss. Sometimes it gives me data sometimes it doesn’t.

there’s actually a non-ford site that gave me way more reliable results. It’s a sticky on an f150 forum like “14th gen f150 “ or something like that. Google will help you find it.

Reactions
Yep the tracking site is hit and miss. Sometimes it gives me data sometimes it doesn’t.

there’s actually a non-ford site that gave me way more reliable results. It’s a sticky on an f150 forum like “14th gen f150 “ or something like that. Google will help you find it.
Yeah googling stuff like that helps, but my Vin oddly doesn't come up. Par for the course for my build.i couldn't even track it on the Ford site until I had an actual production day, but that day has never shown on ford's site, just in the dealers system.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice! If I remember right you ordered about the same time I did. Late September or so for the MY22.

gives me a bit more hope you’re seeing what I’m seeing but I’m still reserving my excitement :)
I actually ordered very beginning of Aug. Yeah I am with you! I actually think our vehicles aren't "IN" production, rather that the system is starting to update and our vehicles will be actually undergoing production next week. I say that because my build date is scheduled for 11/18, and I still can't view my window sticker. Which I thought you can only view the sticker once its being built. I could be wrong though!

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions

Is that site showing you any more information currently than the actual ford site?

Reactions
Is that site showing you any more information currently than the actual ford site?
As far as the order status, no. They match at this time.
There were several times where the ford site would not load my vehicle information. It was like the page would just redirect to itself when i entered my VIN and order. It would be like this for days at a time on some occasions. The f150 gen 14 tracker worked much more reliably.

Reactions
I actually ordered very beginning of Aug
Still crazy to me that yours might be in production, and I don't even have a date yet - we ordered almost the same day.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Still crazy to me that yours might be in production, and I don't even have a date yet - we ordered almost the same day.
yeah that’s strange. I’m guessing you have been in contact with your dealer? They definitely have more details and better tracking system. Also, it seems like loneshark had no updates for a long time and all of a sudden, he had an update. So cross your fingers.

what was the last update you had? Just order confirmation?

Reactions
what was the last update you had? Just order confirmation?
Yeah - as of last week they're still showing it as "In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Aug-12-2021, 10:48 EDT. "

I received the Ford confirmation email on Aug 12th after putting in the order on Aug 6th. I should probably step away from the micro-tracking, I'm just getting a little antsy; we're expecting kiddo #2 by the end of November which was the whole reason for ordering a larger vehicle. Doesn't help that there won't be any scheduling this week due to the holiday on Thursday.

Reactions
Yeah - as of last week they're still showing it as "In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Aug-12-2021, 10:48 EDT. "

I received the Ford confirmation email on Aug 12th after putting in the order on Aug 6th. I should probably step away from the micro-tracking, I'm just getting a little antsy; we're expecting kiddo #2 by the end of November which was the whole reason for ordering a larger vehicle. Doesn't help that there won't be any scheduling this week due to the holiday on Thursday.[/QUOTE
I got caught up in it too for similar reasons. We recently had #2 and the wife’s lease is up about 4 weeks from now, so we too are after a bigger vehicle this time around. Congrats on the growing family. Hope Ford starts making some deliveries real soon!

Last edited:
Reactions

I received the Ford confirmation email on Aug 12th after putting in the order on Aug 6th. I should probably step away from the micro-tracking, I'm just getting a little antsy; we're expecting kiddo #2 by the end of November which was the whole reason for ordering a larger vehicle. Doesn't help that there won't be any scheduling this week due to the holiday on Thursday.
We are in the same boat, but have until March.

Reactions
Good News! Status changed today to "In Production". Window sticker still not available. Have not received the updated "Change of Status" email from Ford as the last email stated we would

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Good News! Status changed today to "In Production". Window sticker still not available. Have not received the updated "Change of Status" email from Ford as the last email stated we would
Same thing for me. Still no updated email stating in production. Window sticker showed up next day for me.

Reactions
Same thing for me. Still no updated email stating in production. Window sticker showed up next day for me.
Nice! I messed around with the other ways Loanshark mentioned and saw a few interesting things. It appears to have a Window sticker assigned alphanumerically, but not actually available to view yet.

Reactions
So just for the heck of it, I clicked on the link for my window sticker, even though there have been no changes to the tracking page to say the vehicle is in production, or even scheduled, my window sticker was available. Pretty sure it wasnt there yesterday, so Im hoping thats a good sign.

Reactions
So just for the heck of it, I clicked on the link for my window sticker, even though there have been no changes to the tracking page to say the vehicle is in production, or even scheduled, my window sticker was available. Pretty sure it wasnt there yesterday, so Im hoping thats a good sign.
Hopefully it is a good thing. All these weird inconsistencies between everyone's orders are pretty annoying. It would be nice if there was a Ford employee that knows exactly how the process "Should Actually" work and the order in which these things should happen. Not that it will change the outcome or anything, but at least take the guess work out of what is going on.

Reactions
On a side note hopefully, this means our order will be a Wednesday build and not a Friday or Monday build :)