Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
I wish I could just drive there and pick it up lol would be a fun drive back.
No kidding. I could fly, pick it up and drive it back cheaper than the $1295 destination and delivery fee we are paying

Reactions
No kidding. I could fly, pick it up and drive it back cheaper than the $1295 destination and delivery fee we are paying
This can be done when you custom order a vette. It’s “museum delivery”, where the corvette museum is across the street from the factory. You get admission for the day, special tour of the factory, etc. We did it for my dads vette in 2015.
BUT you still have to pay the standard delivery fee. Apparently (the way GM used to do it, maybe other OEMs too?) was the delivery fee was dependent on the distance from the factory which produced it (makes sense) - but the west coast made an uproar because they were always paying the highest fees (most factories were/are in the Midwest or south). So they changed it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Got my window sticker today. Ordered September 22 and sticker shows build/buck date November 21. Neither the Ford or F150Gen14 links were working but I was able to get it by entering

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

and adding my VIN. Rapid red ST.

Gantell

Reactions
Well it is blend day for my vehicle. My order is in the first 150 out of 2279 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 11/15. I am eager to see if the PCM and BCE modules come online today, meaning it was built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

Reactions

Gantell

Reactions

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Well it is blend day for my vehicle. My order is in the first 150 out of 2279 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 11/15. I am eager to see if the PCM and BCE modules come online today, meaning it was built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt
where did you find that info and how do you know if those modules come on? I clicked on the website but unsure what it actually means.

Gantell

Reactions
Reactions
The information is on the window sticker.

You just need to know how to read it.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Thanks for sharing, I hadnt come across that link yet. I've got a blend date of 11/17, but if they really get through 2279 units today then my car may actually end up starting tomorrow. I'll try the modules link and of week. Hopefully that gives enough buffer time for the system update lag they mentioned.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Reactions
Thanks! Well my blend date is today as well 11/15. So hopefully I get some updates.
Share with the group if you do, cause I would be shocked if ours end up at the dealer at different times.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Reactions
The information is on the window sticker.

You just need to know how to read it.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/
Thank you for sharing that information. It would be really nice if someone with the knowledge and time could take initiative and compile all the information scattered across the interweb into one place and put it here as a sticky. I'm sure those who like learning and following the whole process would sincerely appreciate it.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Share with the group if you do, cause I would be shocked if ours end up at the dealer at different times.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Will definitely post back with any updates. Oh yeah I’m sure ours will come together

Gantell

Reactions
The BCE module is showing data so my understanding is that it means the computers are "alive" and the vehicle has been built. Order tracking still shows it as in production. But that is exciting.

FYI BCE Module data looks something like this:
1637020636377.png

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
The BCE module is showing data so my understanding is that it means the computers are "alive" and the vehicle has been built. Order tracking still shows it as in production. But that is exciting.

FYI BCE Module data looks something like this:
View attachment 8536
Interesting! So all those numbers are for your vehicle? Is that what the link you posted earlier shows?

Mine shows in production but no dates. It also continues to show TBD for arrival to dealer. Is that what yours says?

Reactions
Exciting for you guys!
No updates here. The tracking website just redirects again for me today, won’t show my status. Blend date for me is 11/16.
Hoping to see some progress tomorrow.

Reactions
Interesting! So all those numbers are for your vehicle? Is that what the link you posted earlier shows?

Mine shows in production but no dates. It also continues to show TBD for arrival to dealer. Is that what yours says?
No, that is CAN bus trace which shows the modules communicating with one another on the network. without the spec, I’m unable to decipher the content of the actual messages.

Gantell

Reactions

No the numbers are copied from the link I posted. Just showing what they data looks like. The number for my vehicle are similar, the values are not important the fact they exist in the system is.

lots of good information about order tracking in this link : https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
No the numbers are copied from the link I posted. Just showing what they data looks like. The number for my vehicle are similar, the values are not important the fact they exist in the system is.

lots of good information about order tracking in this link : https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/
Yeah that link is very helpful! I was able to download a file but no way to open on my iPhone. Otherwise nothing showing under module, address, etc on that website link when I enter my vin.