Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

EXPLORER ST DRIVING SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Reactions
Just logged on to the site, there are none available for either site, I emailed last week and they said they have no additional Asheville ones planned

Reactions
Just got home from the ST Experience... HAD SO MUCH FUN... of course the most fun was the AutoX part. The only thing that disappointed me, they did not let me have my wife's 3 times. The instructors were great. For those that have not been there yet, on the AutoX, turn off your A/C, manual, and keep it in 1st gear. Drive it like you stole it! Sorry these are not HD yet, but here are two links.
They have an in car vid camera and you get the SD card. If you haven't been to the Biltmore, be prepared to be amazed!!! Fingers crossed the weather is good. I did not win the AutoX, my time was 30.115.. the winner was 29,867. Was still the most fun I've had in a very long time.