Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

EXPLORER ST DRIVING SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
All in all, it was a terrific experience!!

Ken
Sounds like you had fun. My Wife beat me in the autocross, She drove like she was possessed! Lol

Reactions
Just logged on to the site, there are none available for either site, I emailed last week and they said they have no additional Asheville ones planned

Reactions
Checked again tonight, no courses listed for either location

Reactions
Just got home from the ST Experience... HAD SO MUCH FUN... of course the most fun was the AutoX part. The only thing that disappointed me, they did not let me have my wife's 3 times. The instructors were great. For those that have not been there yet, on the AutoX, turn off your A/C, manual, and keep it in 1st gear. Drive it like you stole it! Sorry these are not HD yet, but here are two links.
They have an in car vid camera and you get the SD card. If you haven't been to the Biltmore, be prepared to be amazed!!! Fingers crossed the weather is good. I did not win the AutoX, my time was 30.115.. the winner was 29,867. Was still the most fun I've had in a very long time.

Reactions
I see there are some available dates in July for Utah, is that it for the year? Or will they open up more dates later in the year?

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I'm heading down to Asheville tomorrow, driving day is Wednesday, can't wait. Weather is forecasted to be 78 and partly cloudy in Asheville on Wed
Since I have the opportunity, I'm going 90 miles west Wed night and staying in Robbinsville that night and I'm going to hit the tail of the dragon Thursday morning on my way home. Then I'll be going up thru Knoxville, catch I-75 to Cincinasti, then onto I-71 back to Cleveland.

Last edited:
Reactions
Hey,
I just signed up for April 27/28 in Asheville. There were other dates, but it was limited. Good luck.
Ron

Reactions
I just need to know if my only options are what's posted in July, or if they offer more courses later in the year.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Every few months they post up a couple more months. They usually run the school until October-ish. Keep checking.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
You guys will enjoy the school and Ashville. I know the wife and I had a real good time.

mezalu

Reactions
Booked the wife and I for 7/18 and 7/19 in Asheville! Debating how many extra days to book for ourselves, now. Figure I will have the vaccine by then (hopefully)!
I’m looking to book as well. Did she get to do everything you did or was the guest experience difference?

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
As long as your guest is a licensed driver, they get to participate in everything just like you do.

TwolIter

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST 401A Street Package
we are going Nov 3-4 Memories of a lifetime : )

Reactions
we are going Nov 3-4 Memories of a lifetime : )
Went to Asheville in 21 after COVID restrictions. By all means take advantage of this invite. Had fantastic time. Use their cars so on the slalom course you can run it like you stole it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Does Ford reach out to you following delivery of your vehicle? I've been to the website and have done all but register. Wondering if I should wait until they make contact?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
The sent me a letter 4 months after purchase. There is no need to wait as the letter just told you about the experience. Register now before spots fill up.

Reactions
I remember getting one as well. Can't locate the package I got, also, at least when I went we got a nice back pack with some nice swag enclosed as well.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I went to go register (Purchased my 22 ST 3 weeks ago now), just found time to quickly go get registered for next year course some time and it came up saying all booked out for 2022. Please wait until January when new calendar opens for 2023 where you can then reserve a spot for sometime in 2023.

Reactions
I went to go register (Purchased my 22 ST 3 weeks ago now), just found time to quickly go get registered for next year course some time and it came up saying all booked out for 2022. Please wait until January when new calendar opens for 2023 where you can then reserve a spot for sometime in 2023.
Check for availability every couple of days. Slots do pop up and you need to be quick to grab one.

TwolIter

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST 401A Street Package
We are here now... The instructors Shawn & Andy are great. The ride through the mountain was just breath taking. Pushing the limits and finding out what the vehicle will do is awesome. The hotel is beautiful, the food is great. The people here are so nice and helpful. Watching my life flash before my eyes as my wife drove....priceless :) I can't wait to see all the footage on the SD card we get to keep from the dual view go pro mounted in the vehicle. Memories of a lifetime. Glad we were able to attend. Ty Ford for the experience and swag. We will definitely register again when our 2023 Edge ST comes in