Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

EXPLORER ST DRIVING SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I called and spoke with the Performance School today. As my ST won’t be built until March I have no VIN. There’s apparently no way around the registration without a VIN. I tried to see if they could talk to my dealer and verify that this vehicle had indeed been paid for but they simply said it couldn’t be done. It’s not all bad, the good news is that they told me only a fraction of the class dates have been released. He assured me that there will be open classes come March when mine is to be delivered.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Signed up for Ashville, mid-May. Booked a extra night the day of the experience, same assigned room by calling group sales at the hotel. [thumb]

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Done March 25 26 Ashville . Thanks!!

Reactions
Booked the wife and I for 7/18 and 7/19 in Asheville! Debating how many extra days to book for ourselves, now. Figure I will have the vaccine by then (hopefully)!

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Booked the wife and I for 7/18 and 7/19 in Asheville! Debating how many extra days to book for ourselves, now. Figure I will have the vaccine by then (hopefully)!
I believe we'll still have to mask up and do the protocols. Ford racing sent me a Covid questionnaire that you fill out the day of the event.

Dphan67

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thank you, I forgot to check. Signed up May 23-24 Park City UT.

Reactions
I believe we'll still have to mask up and do the protocols. Ford racing sent me a Covid questionnaire that you fill out the day of the event.
Oh, that I am fine with. I will likely not travel without the vaccine myself, however. Wife already has her first dose with second in a few weeks.

Hemikc4x4

Reactions
Booked the ST experience in Asheville for March 30th and 31st. We are going to stay a extra night because we also booked the GT500 track attack for 4/1 and 4/2 in Charlotte. Figured the wife and I can make it a nice getaway.

Excited to experience both

Reactions
I had no idea about the ST Experience until I just happened to be looking at the window sticker. Then saw that it was closed because of Covid. What a disappointment. Found this forum while looking to see if the iPhone echo was just my phone or the SUV. Great place here and I saw this thread!!! We need to wait until our youngest is out of school, so I called to see if there would be summer dates added. Sure enough, they run this until Oct. I'm a ton more excited then my wife but she's still going. Can't wait!

Jamackabi

Reactions
Booked Asheville for April 28th/29th. Plan on adding a couple extra days so my wife and I can do some exploring! (Mainly food eating)

Nine29

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Posting here for the first time to say I'm booked for the Park City date on June 7th...can't wait!

rnc

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Booked May 18-19 in Asheville. Hope Covid-19 doesn't derail it for any of us.

Reactions
Posting here for the first time to say I'm booked for the Park City date on June 7th...can't wait![/QUOTE
Posting here for the first time to say I'm booked for the Park City date on June 7th...can't wait!
Will be in Park City for the June 7th and 8th one