Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

COBB Accessport - Goosetuned Tuning thread

808_ST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Hey Goose Tuned. Thank you for all the info you've been posting.

I currently have a K&N filter, CVF intercooler, and MBRP exhaust. Going to upgrade the downpipes next and then get a Cobb. I only have access to 89 octane fuel with no ethanol. Would it be worthwhile to have a custom tune only using 89 octane? Not looking for big power, but would like everything to meld better and have better drivability with the transmission tweaks with the Cobb. Would I need to run the ST on a dyno for you to tune or can you do it with datalogging while driving? Thank you for your time.

OP
GooseTuned
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #82
Hey man!

Thank you! I can actually help you with all of that. I sell catted downpipe spd and the COBB Accessport with my tuning. Yes we can do custom tuning and tweaking off of a dyno on the street. We can still make power with 89 octane

808_ST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Thanks Goose. I’ll be in contact as soon as I get the downpipes on and buy the Cobb Accessport.

OP
GooseTuned
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #84
Thanks Goose. I’ll be in contact as soon as I get the downpipes on and buy the Cobb Accessport.
Sounds good!!

I sell both if you need them :)

OP
GooseTuned
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #85
Just finished 3 ST's from start to finish, in a single day!

I've noticed some of you guys wait 1+week for single replies sometimes! Let alone to finish tuning...that's wild. I don't think I've ever had a single tune take more than 3-4 days (and that's long to me because I usually have to wait to get logs back).

People are constantly mentioning my response time being super quick! I don't think it's anything special! But apparently compared to what you're used to it is!

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
As far as tuners go in enthusiasm, personality, relatability, and just all-around goodness, you are the “best” in the business. A real standout as you can see from your customer responses. There are several very good tuners in these areas, but only one “Goose”.

OP
GooseTuned
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #87
As far as tuners go in enthusiasm, personality, relatability, and just all-around goodness, you are the “best” in the business. A real standout as you can see from your customer responses. There are several very good tuners in these areas, but only one “Goose”.
Thank you very much man, I really appreciate that!

Explorer ST Posts